Getting back

Your pov

Physical therapy has been hard for me, but it helps me to get back into shape. Camp started yesterday and tomorrow I can start going full contact because I have been during physics therapy for two weeks now. Everyone, including me, is at practice. I'm running, stretching, and shooting with the team today, but I'm not scrimmage today. It feels good to practice with the team again.

"Hey how you feeling today?" Moe and Pinoe asked. I replied," I'm doing great. It feels good practicing again." "That's great. The fans will be happy to see you play again." Pinoe said. "Yeah, she's a fan favorite just like Alex." Moe said. "Oh Bean your a fan favorite too." Moe glared at me when I called her that. I just laughed.

After practice we all went to Eatly. This place has some good food and things to buy. Moe ordered pizza, Hope ordered Spaghetti, and I ordered Chicken Alfredo. Everyone else ordered margarita pizza to share. We ate and went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

Next morning

We got up and went downstairs to the dining hall. I grabbed my breakfast and sat down at the table where Moe, Kling, Mal, Lindsey, and Emily. We talked about the game tomorrow.

  We went back upstairs and watched Netflix most of the day. We just dressed in our practice clothes and headed to the stadium.

All we did was scrimmage and stuff. We went to dinner then we to the hotel and went to bed.

Next day: game day

I'm so excited for the game today. "You ready for today?" Kling asked. "I was born ready." I laughed and so did everyone else. "What's my jersey number?" Moe said," you'll find out when we get to the stadium."

I can't wait to find out my number because last time I played my number was 25. My favorite number is 6. My boyfriend number is 6 hope I get that number.

Moe and I headed upstairs to get ready and head to the stadium. "You ready to go?" Moe asked. "Yeah I'm ready."

We went downstairs and saw the bus. We got onto the bus and headed to the stadium. I put my beats on to listen to music on the way there. I think to myself I hope I score and do good today.

___________________________
Since I was gone for a long time I decided to post two chapters today. Comment and like