Everything is going to be okay

Mention of rape in his chapter
________________________

Your pov

  It's been a month since I've been out of the hospital. I have completed all of my physical therapy. Moe in that time hasn't answer any of my texts and calls. Is she over with me?

   My phone starting ringing. It was Ash.

  "Hey y/n I need to talk to you like now," she said.

  "Where do you want to meet up?" I asked.

  She replied,"open the door to your house." (Y/n bought a house early in the story)

    I went to open the door and find Ash.

  "What do you need to talk about?" I asked.

  "Moe, she's been gone too long. I asked her teammates on the dash and they said she's hasn't been showing up to practice which is not like her to do that. I also got a random number who text me to come to where they are because they have a little something for me. I think Brad kidnapped Moe," she said.

  "Well need to go to that address and get my... I mean our Moe Moe,"I said.

  "We need a plan first then after we get her. I get to kick his ass," she said.

  "Fine by me, but I also want to kick his ass and put him in jail," I said with angry.

"Okay here's the game plan," she said.

___________________________
Moe's pov

I woke up and found myself on a bed I was tied down to the bed. Brad was sitting in the chair next to me. He woke up and saw me a wake.

"Hey you're finally a wake. We're going to have a little fun," he said with a smirk.

He started grabbing me in places that I didn't want to be grabbed. He started touching me weird. He pulled off my clothes and he did the same thing to him.(I'm not going to mention more) age just raped me. I started crying.

I thought to myself that I need to get out of here.

___________________________
Your pov

"Are you ready to go?" Ash asked me. I grabbed a gun and knife from my drawer.

"Ready," I replied.

We left and started driving to the location. I was nervous because I don't need to get shot again or stabbed. She's the love of my life if I found out he hurt her, he's going to wish that he never met me.

We got to the location then I notice what house he's in. He's in my old house. Why is he here? He probably thought that I could never find him.

"Operation save me is a go. I got the back door, you got the front," I told her. She nodded.

I walked to the back door and it was already opened. I walked in and I was in the living room. I saw that Brad was in the bathroom, so I walked to my old room and see if she's in there.