Is this the end? Part 2

You might need tissues again.
___________________________
Moe's pov

  I'm just sitting outside her room. Just watching her die. The doctors are trying so hard to help her. I can't watch this, but my body won't let me leave. She was still flat lining. She's giving up on me. I started singing the song she sang to when I was in a coma.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

I started to cry even harder. I just kept singing.

And I... am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I... will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

  I just feel the world falling apart around me.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

During my singing I started to choke up because of the crying.

And I... will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

I just sang my heart out to her. I hope she can hear me up there.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-Ooh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...

  I had to stop singing because I need to cry. She's dead. She's not coming back. She's not fighting for me, her mom, her sister, and her family in the room.

  The doctor came out and told me the news.

  "I'm sorry for lost. We tried everything we could. I will let you say your goodbye," he said.

  "Thanks," I said.

  I went into the room and grabbed her hand.

  "Y/n I'm going to miss you a lot. You are the love of my life. I have a quote for you and me. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. No one can ever replace you," I let go of her hand and kiss her forehead.

  I said to myself was:

You and I will meet again, when we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my girlfriend, For you and I will meet again~ Tom petty.

  I wheeled myself to were the girls were. I entered the room and broke down.

  "What's wrong y/n? You know she is strong. She will make it," Carli said.

  "Um about that u/n just died a couple of minutes ago," I cried.

Everyone just started tearing up. Everyone didn't want to talk they just gave a group hug.

___________________________
Your pov

  I just sat there listening to Moe sing the song I say to her. And then I watch her cry and she said something that made me cry.

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

  Now I really need to fight because y/n can't live without me. Then she said something to herself.

  It rang in my head:

You and I will meet again, when we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my girlfriend, For you and I will meet again.

  I cried my eyes out just hearing that. Then my dad popped up out of nowhere.

  "Why didn't you fight y/n?" He asked.

  "Why are you being nice to me?" I asked him.

  "I'm a different person and also your girlfriend need you," he said sincerely.

  "They are better off without me, I told him.

  "No they aren't. They are miserable. Moe needs you. What if brad comes back and tries to kill her or someone. They need you to protect them. And I really didn't like Brad," he said.

  "Thanks dad. Dang I really didn't think I would ever say that to you," we both chuckled.

  Then he just disappeared. I gave it thought even though I'm dead. I'm going to try to find the door to wake me up. I need to do it fast. I'm coming Moe and I will see you soon.

__________________________
How was this chapter? Please comment and like.