Is she okay?

Moe's pov

   I woke up and remembered that my teammate, y/n, was at the hospital. I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Everyone started staring at me for no reason. I went to the breakfast bar and got my food and sat down at the with Julie, Ashlyn, Lindsey, and Carli.

"Why are you guys still staring at me?" I asked them. They didn't say they just turned and looked at each other. Their looks like they wanted to tell me something, but they went sure.

___________________________
Ashlyn's pov

  When Ali and I woke up, we headed downstairs to breakfast. It was just Ali, Carli, Julie, Lindsey, and I in the room. Couple minutes later, Jill walks in. We thought she was at the hospital right now.

"Jill we thought you were at the hospital with y/n," I asked her. She had a sad look on her face. "What's wrong with y/n?" Carli asked. Jill replied," you can not tell Moe this, but y/n suffered a severe head injury and neck injury and she might not be able to play soccer again." My mouth dropped. My eyes started to water.

"Why do you say that?" Julie asked. She replied,"well that head and neck injury made her paralyzed from the waist up." I walked away to go sit down. Then the whole team, but Moe walked in. They saw me and asked what's wrong. I told them to ask Jill. Once Jill told them they sat down and we all prayed for y/n.

  20 minutes later Moe walks in. We all wstared at her. She was weirded out from us staring at her. She got her food and sat down at my table. Gosh I want to tell her.

__________________________
Your pov

I woke up and see Jill sitting next to me.

  "Hey," I said. "How you doing bud?" She asked while touching my arm. I didn't feel anything. "Jill, did you just touch my arm?" I asked, she replied," yes, why?" I said," because I can't feel my arm." She had a worried face showing.

  She walked out of the room. I didn't know what she was doing. After that she came in the room with the doctor. Jill looked like she was about to cry.

"How you doing y/n?" The doctor asked. "Not good because I can't feel my arm," I said. The doctor said," y/n you going to be here a while because you have long term injuries and you need physical therapy." I looked at him confused. "Sir you don't need physical therapy for your head and neck," I told him. He replied," I know."

  "Then why do I need physical therapy?" I questioned him. "You need it because you are paralyzed from your waist and up." I wanted to cry. "What the percent of me able to feel my arms again." He said,"25%." I felt my soccer career slipping out of my hands. I told the doctor and Jill that I need some time. I guess my career is over.

__________________________
Moe's pov

  "Tell me guys you are being so weird," I told them. Ash looked over at Jill and Jill nodded her head.

"Listen Moe, I don't know how to put this, but y/n suffered a severe head and neck injury and is..." I cut her off and said," ash spit it out already." "Y/n is paralyzed from the waist and up." And when I heard that I got up and went to my room, I got ready and grabbed my keys.

  I headed to the hospital to see y/n. I went to the front desk and asked for y/n's room number. The lady told me and I headed there. I walked and y/n looked at me and I went over to her and hugged her even though she can't hug back.

" I'm so sorry y/n I should know you had a head injury," I told her. "It's not your fault," y/n said. After that I didn't talked I just sat down and watched tv with her. I texted y/n's mom and boyfriend.

Group chat~

Me: y'all need to come to the hospital, now.

Y/n mom: why? What's wrong? Our planes about to leave. We are on our way.

Brad: omg what happened!?!

Me: just come I'll tell you when you guys get here.

  I saw y/n and she was fast a sleep. I sat in the chair next to her bed and fell a sleep.

Couple hours later, I was awaken by y/n's mom and brad.

"Moe what's wrong with y/n?" Y/n's mom asked. "She is paralyzed from the waist and up." Her mom started crying and brad held y/n's hand.

Y/n woke up by us and she started to cry because her family and boyfriend found out.

  "I'm so sorry mom I should have..." y/n was shushed by her mom. I told them I'll give them time and I head back to the hotel. I didn't feel well, so I went up stairs and took a nap.

________________________
Your pov

  I was spending time with my mom and boyfriend. We watched tv together and my boyfriend fed me my dinner. My mom told me that my sister is at home and didn't come to the game because she had a soccer tournament. I said okay and after that my mom and brad went to find a hotel to stay at. I went to sleep. I didn't sleep well, but I at least tried. It was just difficult because I didn't like the fact that I was paralyzed and had a small chance to play again. Soccer is life, but you always have a problem during your career. Drama, injuries,etc. Life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what your gonna get. That's why I like to call my life: Soccer vs problems.

_________________________
Word count:1003. Please like and comment