Helping

"Moe you got to get out of bed because need to walk," I tried telling her. She replied,"No, I don't want to I rather stay in bed." I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of bed. She tried to walked, but when ur in a coma it's hard to walk. I helped her out and we walked to the cafeteria, so she can get use to walking again. We found a table and I told Moe to stay there so I can get her food.

"What do you want to eat?"I asked her. She replied," I want a ham sub, apple, and Dr. pepper." I said," got ya." I left and went to go get her lunch. I got our lunches and went to my table I saw someone sitting with her. It was Ashlyn.

"Hey Ashlyn,"I say.

"Hey y/n when are you leaving?" She asked. I answer," well my mom is here in the hospital with my twin sister." Ashlyn looked confused and said," you have a twin sister I didn't know that." I told," I didn't know until yesterday." She asked me," how did you not now?" I told the whole story and she was shock, but happy. For an hour, we talked and ate. After we got done, we walked back to the room and Moe was getting better at walking, but I still had to help her.

Moe took a nap and I told her Ashlyn and I are going back to hotel for something. We left and went to my hotel room. "Ashlyn what have you been doing?" I asked. There was worried face on Ashlyn.

"Y/n look at this text," she said while I look at it.

Unknown: I know you are the one who got my guy arrest. For doing that I'm going to kidnapped your special someone. Also tell y/n she got lucky and that I'm coming for her too.

"He's going after Ali and you,"she said with tears in her eyes. I replied," Ashlyn everything thing will be alright." Ashlyn said to me,"2016 is not our year." I said," it not anyone's year." After we had that conversation, I took a nap because I didn't feel good and Ashlyn went to go check up on Moe. Ashlyn woke me up and said," are you okay because your like covered in sweat." I replied,"I just don't feel good." Ashlyn went to get something and came back with medicine. I took it and feel asleep.

___________________________
Ashlyn pov

I walked to Moe's room and I see Moe is watching tv. She asked me where y/n was and I told she wasn't feeling good, but she will come by tomorrow. I sat there and talk to Moe the whole time I was there.

___________________________
Ali's pov

I jogging around around a soccer field I found. I jogged for about 30 minutes. Then I went onto the field and kicked the ball around. A man came over to where I was and he asked if he could join so I said yes.

"So why are you here?" He asked me.

"Trying to clear my mind from problems," I say to the man. He asked ," what kind of problems?"

Before I said something I was like I'm not going to tell this guy my problems because I don't know him. "I don't want to be rude or anything, but I don't want to tell you." He looked at me and said," I don't need to know because I know the problems." Before I could say anything, he grabs me and pulls a handkerchief out of his pocket and puts up to my face and then everything went black.

___________________________
Your pov

I had this weird feeling in my stomach like something happen to someone that was like family to me. I headed to the hospital and checked on mom and Moe and they were perfectly fine. I grabbed Ashlyn out of Moe's room and said," Ashlyn I had this weird feeling in my stomach like someone that was like family to is in danger because the feeling was a bad one."

"There's nothing to worry about because I think it was your stomach aching because your sick," she said. She does got a point. So I went back to the hotel and fell back to sleep and Ashlyn stayed at the hospital with Moe. I had thoughts going through my head. What if it wasn't my stomach ache what if someone is in danger? I guess I'll find out tomorrow or so.

How is the book so far?

I made this chapter longer than yesterday because I had extra free time.