Is this the end?

Better grabbed some tissues or something because this about to go on an emotional roller coaster ride. I even cried when I wrote this.
___________________________
Your pov

I got shot and everything went black. I felt no pain what so ever. Then everything changed into a different reality. I was sitting in the back off Ashlyn's car. I was listening to their conversation.

"Ash speed faster!" Hope yelled.

"I'm trying not to crash us and end up on a hospital bed,"ash said.

"I'm sorry I'm just worried about y/n. Like she is fighting for her life right now and she's like 18 years old. She needs to live a long life and Moe needs here," hope said.

I started to tear up and then everything disappeared. Then I saw him.

___________________________
Moe's pov

Y/n can't die on me. She's the love of my life. I need her. I just sat there and saw her fighting for her. I didn't care if I was hurt, all I care for is y/n. I held her hand all the way there until that rammed out of the ambulance with her.

I walked in and got checked up on. I had a concussion, bruised and broken ribs, and fractured hand.

"When can I see her doc?" I asked.

"Right now she's in surgery. She'll be in there for at least a couple of hours. All you do know is hope and pray," he told me.

I just wanted to cry because my life was falling a part. She's the most important thing in my life. She can't leave me now.

Couple minutes later, the gals showed up and came to my room. I was still crying even though I was in pain. Ash came in and just hugged me. I need this hug.

A couple hours later, Ash comes in my room and wakes me up.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"She's out of surgery and is in a coma. They don't know if she will ever wake up. Let's just hope for the best," she told me with tears coming down her face.

"Can I see her?" I asked Ash.

"Not now. Get some rest,you can see her in the morning," she told me. I was tired. So I fell a sleep.

___________________________
Your pov

I saw him. It was my dad. I told myself a long time ago that I never want anything to do with my dad. He started walking up to me.

"Hey, y/n. You enjoying life up in here," he said.

"No. Where am I and what happened to me?" I asked.

"You don't know do you. Y/n your in a coma and you have a 10% of living," he replied.

"Wait I'm in a coma. I don't want to die," I said.

"Well I guess you better start fighting for your live," he said.

I wanted to ask him another question, but he just faded away. That's the nicest conversation I ever had with my dad.

___________________________
Moe's pov

In the morning, the whole team was in a room sleeping. I wheeled myself to where they were to see them. I turned on the lights to wake them up.

"Guys wake up!" I yelled.

"Damn it Moe, you scared the shit out of all of us," Pinoe said. I just laughed at that.

"So how are you doing Moe. You feeling a little bit better," Carli asked.

"It could be better. I'm just happy you guys are here," I said to them.

"Well I'm going to check up on Y/n. Ash can you come with because I need someone to be there with me," I asked ask.

Ash got up and wheeled me to y/n's room. I saw y/n hooked up to all the machines that where keeping her alive. I remember when I was hooked up to all of these. I hated to see her like this. I wish I could've beat brad ass and kill him.

"I'll just give you a minute," ash said while stepping outside.

I just sat there and held her hand. I was praying and hoping she will wake up.

"Y/n babe please come back to us," I said.

I just started crying and crying. I was sadden by all of this.

___________________________
Your pov

I see Moe sitting down next me, holding my hand. All of sudden, memories started flooded in my head. The day I meet Moe. The day Moe got shot. The day Moe was in a coma. The day where she almost died. The day we started. And now this where I'm about to die.

  I thought to myself if I die, Moe will be sad and depressed, but it will keep her out of harms way.

I had to stop fighting because I think it is time to die. My friends and family don't need me because I'm endangering them. I just need to think about this.

___________________________
Moe's pov

  I guess I fell a sleep in y/n's room. I was awaken to a sound that didn't sound pleasant. I open my eyes and y/n is flat lining. I pressed the panic button. Doctors and nurse started filling the room. I wheeled myself outside the room. I just watch all of it through the window.

  I started saying to myself. Come one y/n please don't leave me. We need you. I need my girlfriend. I love you y/n and I will never stop loving you.

___________________________
Your pov

  It's my time to leave. I stopped fighting and watched myself flat lined. I saw Moe leave the room. She starting talking to herself saying:

Please don't leave me. We need you. I need my girlfriend. I love you y/n and I will never stop loving you.

Those words rang into my head.

  I said even she can't hear me: I love you Moe Moe, but this is for the best. You find someone like me and can treat you well. I will miss you.

__________________________
Please like and comment