Where is she? Part 1

I woke up feeling much better. I went to the hospital to pick up Moe because today was the day she could leave. I went int her room and she was all dressed and ready to go. "Moe it's time to leave, but first where is Ashlyn?" I asked. She replied," she said was going back to hotel and pack." I said okay and we walked to my car. We got to the hotel and walked to my room. I told Moe I was going to check up on Ashlyn before she leaves. I walked to Ashlyn and knock on her door. Ashlyn," come in y/n." I saw Ashlyn and she looks upset.

"Ashlyn what's wrong?" I asked. She said," I haven't heard from Ali in hours." I knew something was up. I left her room without saying anything I ran to my room and started packing. "What's wrong y/n?" Moe asked. "I have to go somewhere. Go to Ashlyn room because I got to go know and please be safe." I said to her. I kiss her on her cheek and went downstairs to my car. I headed to the airport and got a ticket to Washington D.C.

  I got onto the plane and sat down. I put my headphones on and feel asleep. I woke to the pilot saying we were about to land please buckle ur seat belts and hope you have a great day." I walk off the plane and got a text.

Moe: where r u going?

Me: somewhere.

I put my phone in my back pocket. I headed to the hotel that I was staying at for a week. I unpack my stuff and after that I laid in bed and watch tv. I feel asleep for a couple hours because I was jet lagged. I woke up and looked at my phone I have three missed calls from Ashlyn and two missed calls from Moe. I have one yet from an unknown number.

Unknown: if you want your friend back meet me at the alley near the stadium. Don't bring anybody or anything but ur self.

I thoughts running through my head telling me not to go, but I needed to help Ali. So I got dressed in black and headed over there. Once I got there, someone came up behind me and pulled out an hanker chief. Covered my mouth with it and everything went black.

___________________________
Moe's pov

  I tried calling y/n again, but no answer. I was worried. Ashlyn said," hey we need to get in contact with the team and ask them if they know where she went. Also, ask them if they now were Ali is." I called the team and they have no idea where she is. The team said they going to come to Atlanta to meet up with us then we going to search for Y/n and Ali.

  It was late so me and Ashlyn went to bed. Before I went to sleep, I thoughts running through my head what if y/n knew something was up about Ali? Maybe y/n was going to find her. What if they are in danger? I need them to be safe. I need to find them. I got out of bed quietly and started packing. Once I was down I headed to the airport. When I drove to the airport, I was wondering where would y/n go if she was trying to find Ali. I thought of Washington D.C because Ali lives there. I bought a plane ticket to there and waited. I hope I can find them.