Finding her

Moe pov

   I jogged to where I wanted to. I realize that y/n is not behind me. I thought maybe she headed back to the hotel maybe she wasn't feeling good. I started to jog back to the hotel then I heard someone yelling my name. I headed to where I thought the noise was. I saw a guy beating y/n. I ran to him and punched and kicked him. He ran away and I kneel down to y/n. She hugged me.

"Thank you Moe thank you so much for helping me. I thought you didn't hear me screaming. I thought I was going to die," y/n said.

Y/n started to cry a lot. I mean I don't blame her. I hugged her for a long time.

"Shh...everything going to be alright," I say to her.

"Moe can you carry me because I'm hurting?" Y/n asked.

"Yes,of course I will anything for my friend,"I said with a smile.

I carried y/n back to the hotel and Carli saw us.

"What to her Moe?" Carli asked with a worried face.

"Someone attack her when we went jogging,"I said to Carli.

"Take her to my room, so nobody can see her right now,"Carli told me.

I took her up to Carli room and I set her down on Carli hotel bed. I clean up the cuts and put ice on her bruises.

"So y/n who was that guy who beat you?" I asked.

"See I can't tell you because he will come after you,"y/n said.

"Tell me I need to know, so he can go to jail,"she demanded.

"Well he is very dangerous and he is my dad. He has always torture me and my mom,"y/n said.

"Oh my god, y/n I'm sorry. We will protect you," I said.

"It's okay. Also I'm still training tomorrow just to let you know because I should feel better tomorrow. I'm heading to my room to go to sleep. Goodnight," y/n said.

"Goodnight,"me and Carli said in unison.

"Carli I'm worried about y/n,"I said to Carli.

"I know you are, but we are protecting her now,"Carli told me.

"Well I'm heading to my room to go to sleep. Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight,"Carli said.