Fighting

Moe's pov

    It's been 6 months since came back to life. Everyone was surprised that they heard that she came back to reality. The months have been sagging some much for me because I'm just sitting at home waiting for a from the hospital telling me she's a wake.

  There was a knock at my door and I went to see who it was. I opened the door and a person hit me in the head. I heard my phone ring then everything went black.

__________________________
Your pov

  I found the door to reality. I opened the door and everything was bright. My eyes opened and I saw Ashlyn and Ali sitting next to me.

"Ugh," is all I could get out. They turned and looked at me.

  "Oh my goodness your a wake," ash said.

  "Don't scare me like that," Ali said while hitting me playfully in the arm.

  "Where's Moe?" I asked.

  "I do not know. I'm going to go get the doctors," Ash said.

  "How you feeling?" Ali asked.

  "I feel like absolute shit. Ugh I forgot how it felt to get shot and beat," I replied.

  Just then the doctors comes in alone the side of Ash.

  "How's are you doing y/n," He asked me while checking my eyes.

  "Like shit," I said.

  They all just laughed. I didn't want to laugh because it'd hurt.

  " I want to speak to Moe," I told Ash.

  "I'll call her," she said while pulling out her phone. She dialed the number, but no answer.

  "Huh, he phone is disconnected. She's probably sleeping. She will come in the morning because it is kind of late," she said.

  "Well you guys go and get some rest. I'll be here," I told them.

  They got up and left. I don't know why I'm tired, but I just am. I feel a sleep just thinking about Moe Moe.

___________________________
Moe's pov

  I woke up in a house that I didn't recognized. Then someone walks in. It was Brad.

  "What do you want from me?" I asked.

  "I want y/n to suffer," he replied.

  "You want to suffer even though she's suffering enough," I told him.

"I don't care to be honest," he said with a smirk.

  "Dude she's in a coma right now and you still want her to suffer," I said.

  "Oh you didn't hear. She's a wake and a live. I just know that because you got a call and a text saying she's a wake from a girl who name is Ash. I was thinking maybe I should text her and tell her to come to this location because she's always protecting you guys. Shoot why not," he said while he was texting.

  " please don't," I cried out. He slapped me and told me to shut up. I was useless.

I though to myself: am I ever going to make it out of here?

___________________________
Don't hate me just comment and like