Is she going to wake up

Today is the day for Moe to wake up. Moe needs to wake up. I have been begging her all week because supposedly people can hear you when they are in a coma. After all those thoughts, I got dressed, brush my hair, and teeth. I headed out the hotel room then headed to the hospital. I went up to her room and she still isn't a wake. I sat there talked to her.

It was noon and Moe needs to wake up fast. She has only 8 hours to try to wake up.

  I went to go get lunch from the cafeteria and someone came up to me and asked,"Are you y/n l/n?" I replied," yes and who are you?" They said," I'm your biggest fan and I just wanted to know because I wanted to say thank goodness your okay, but what about Moe?" I started to cry more.

"What's wrong with her?" The girl assumed something was wrong when I cried. I replied," she's in a coma and probably won't wake up." The girl was sad by the news. I asked her," do you want to come with me to her room, so I have company?"

  She said yes and after we got done eating lunch, we headed to Moe's room. The girl saw Moe and started crying. I hugged her to comfort her and she stopped crying. I asked her," what are you doing at the hospital anyways?" She replied," my mom is very ill with cancer." I felt bad for her because my mom is going through the same thing. I told her,"same with my mom, but she's at the house. How old are you if you mind me asking?" She told me," I'm 15 I'll turn 16 in February." I replied," I'm 15 and I also I'll turn 16 in February." She said," that's cool." The girl asked me for my number so we can text,so I gave her my number. She was there for most of time for 6 hours then I told her to go check up on her mom.

I look at Moe and got up from my chair. I went closer to Moe and stroke her hair. I said," oh Moe. I need you to wake up there's only a matter of time till they take you off. Please wake up." I pulled the chair closer and sat down next to her and I fell asleep. I woke up to someone who tapped on my shoulder. It was the doctor.

"It's time. I'll give you a minute to say your goodbye's." the doctor said.

I guess Moe's parents came and said there goodbye's. I looked at Moe and held her hand.

"Moe this is your last time to try to wake up. Please say something I'm giving up on you." I started to sing the song say something by A great big world and Christina Aguilera.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh, oh, oh, oh say something, I'm giving up on you

I couldn't sing the rest of the song because I burst into tears. The doctor came and said it's time for me to go right when I was about to get up from my chair and let go of her hand. She squeezed my hand. I pointed it out to the doctor and the doctor went to the other side of Moe and said," Moe can you hear me?" Moe nodded her head yes. I was shocked. I almost passed out. Moe's eyes opened then she looked at me.

She said with a raspy," thank..you for ... encouraging...me." She could barely talk because her mouth was so dried. I went and got her water. She finished it and said," thanks for the song." She still said with a raspy voice. I replied," No problem, don't scare me like that." She laughed but it hurt her. I was just glad she woke up. I texted the team in a group chat.

Uswnt group chat

Me: Guys I have news

Alex: tell me

Tobin: what is it

Ashlyn: don't tell me it's bad new about Moe

Ali:okay

Me: she finally woke up and after three weeks. Ashlyn come over here. I'm so freaking happy.

Everyone said thank god I'm glad she's okay.

I was glad to. Thank you god for not taking her life away from me and everyone else.