Is this the end? Part 3

Moe's pov

  I went to take a nap in my room and all I could think about was y/n. I still don't believe that she's dead, but everyone else does. I turned on the tv and Espn was on.

"BREAKING NEWS: y/n l/n was shot and killed by her ex boyfriend, Brad. Y/n l/n was a superstar soccer player who plays with the USWNT. Prayers goes out to her family and friends. This is a sad moment for US soccer," the lady said sincerely.

  I just burst into tears. I wanted to believe that y/n is still hanging in there, but she was announced dead on February 24, 2018.

  I remember the date when me and y/n met each other June 26, 2016. She was 16 and a superstar.

  I just wish it was me on that bed not her.

_________________________
Your pov

  I just need to find the door that will take me back, but first let me fight this, so the line can start beeping again. I need to at least have a pulse and heart beat when I find the door to reality.

  Just then my life line started beeping again. Doctors and nurse are going to think that this is a miracle.

  Doctors started rushing in my room and they were all shock that I came back to life. They don't see that everyday.

  I started having memories. The day Moe and I met. June 26, 2016 was the best day of my life.

  Then I she my mom and twin sister come in and we're in total shock that I was alive. After that, Moe came in and so did the team. They had tears of joy on there face. I can't die because they need me.

__________________________
Moe pov

  I was sitting in my room, just looking at all the pictures that I took with y/n. Then all of sudden a doctor rushed in and said,

  "It's a miracle. She came back to life!"

I got into my wheel chair and sped down the hall to where the team was and I told them. Ash pushed me and we all walked to her room. I held y/n's.

"Thank you for coming back," I whispered to her.

  All I could think about is that she's alive. Wow I need to call Espn and say hey um your not going to believe this but y/n l/n came back to reality and is alive. She's still in a coma. I'm just happy.

___________________________
Please like and comment