Operation Save y/n

I woke up and I packed all of my stuff. I checked out of the hotel and went to go check up on Ali before I left. I went into Ali's room and Ash is in with her. They were taking until Ali stopped and saw me. I asked her," how you feeling?" She replied," better than I felt yesterday." We all chuckled. I went over to Ali and kissed her on her forehead and said," I'm going back to Atlanta, see you seen." I waved bye to them and Ashlyn didn't say anything because she's a little mad at me. Oh well, I'm more focused on saving Y/n.

I got to the airport and checked in my bags then I headed to my gate and waited. Some little girl came up to me and asked," Are you Morgan Brian?" I replied," yes I am." She had a bright smile on her face. She asked me," Can I have your autograph and a picture with you." I said yes and I signed her shirt and took a picture with her. I was called by the announcer to get on the plane. I got on the plane and fell asleep. I woke up and started reading a book. I landed and went to baggage claim. I got my baggage and went to my car. I realize I left my car here when I went to Washington DC. I went to the hotel and unpacked my stuff. After that, I set my plan to save y/n.

First step: find the abandon papa johns
Second step: make sure nobody can see me
Third step: find the entrance
Fourth step: look for y/n
Fifth step: get y/n to safety and take her back to Washington
I need a gun to carry with me for this.

I started to get dressed in black and put my gun in the pocket of my jacket. I got into my car. A hour later, I found where she was hiding. I look to see if there were cameras anywhere before I got out. I got out and went to the back door. I opened in slowly and quietly. I heard someone yelling."

"AHHH STOP HURTING ME. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

I knew it was y/n I went to the door and pressed my ear up against the door.

"If you keep yelling I will beat you. Nobody is going to help you."

This is my time to shine. I open the door and there he was her dad.

"Let her go," I said holding a gun up to him. He replied," what makes you think I'll give her back."

He went up to her and punched her. She was knocked out before she could say something. I went up to him and and told him to let her go or I will kill you. He tried to shoot me but I shot him first and he was bleeding out I took his gun away from him. I untied y/n and carried her out. I shot two other guy trying to stop me. I put y/n in the car and I drove her to the hospital.

I picked her up and ran into the hospital and handed her over to the nurses. I waited in the waiting room, so I decided to call Ash and tell her.

"Hey Moe what's up?" She asked. I replied," Ash I found her I found y/n."
There was little pause. She finally decided to say something," tell me she's alive." "She's alive, I found her where they were hiding her. I broke into the abandoned building. I heard her screaming then I went in there and shot her dad then carried her out and shot two guys who were trying to stop me."I said all at once. "Your such a badass Moe." I chuckled then the doctor came in."I got to go Ash talk to you later." I hung up and listen to the doctor.

"She's going to be fine she has a concussion, couple broken ribs, fracture wrist, and a strain neck. You can see her now. She's awake."

I walked to her room and saw her watching supergirl. I sat in the chair next to her bed. I grabbed her hand.

"You scared me half to death y/n." I told her. She said," sorry didn't mean for that to happen. How's Ali?" I said," she's doing great. How are you feeling." She replied," sore and tired." "I'll give you some rest. I'm going to go back to the hotel." She said okay and I kissed her forehead and said goodbye.

I went back to the hotel and called Ash told about y/n's status. After that, I watched a little tv then went to sleep. Before I feel asleep. I started to cry. I cried because I had these thoughts. What if I was too late? What if i died trying to save. I'm just glad she's going to be okay. I love her so much. I don't want her to leave me and her soccer family. We need her. I need her. After that, I feel asleep.