Beat Rivals again

It Wednesday morning, It game day. I'm ready to beat them badly. I went stairs and did the usual stuff I do every morning. I drive to school and I wait for my boyfriend we walked to my first class of the day. I kiss him goodbye.

___________________________
Moe's pov

I was sitting and talking to Kling, Lindsey, Mal, and Emily. We had nothing to do for the rest of the day because we finished morning training for our game on Saturday. I was on my phone and look at the new here and I read that some high school soccer team has a super star soccer player that scores 2 goals per game. I think we could go to that game and watch the girl play. I suggest to them and they said let's go because we have nothing else to do.

"What does it start at?" Mal asked.

" an hour from now," I said

"Okay we better get ready to go them," Lindsey said.

We all got ready in 20 mins. We ahead to my car and left to go see the game.

___________________________
Your pov

I was warming up with my team and my friend yell at me to look up in the stands. I looked into the stands and I see Morgan flipping Brian. She's my favorite soccer player. I'm now nervous because if I do bad they think I play bad. I hope I don't screw up.

I went to locker after warm ups. I'm trying to stop being nervous. I think i was about to throw up. Coach Moore called out the starting lineup and gave us a pep talk. We walked out and they played the national anthem. I yelled out 1...2...3 then everyone joined and said Titans.

It was kicked off...

In the 20th minute I go the ball passed to me and I run to go get it and it was just me and the goalie. I curled the ball around the goalie and it went in. I ran to the bench and kissed my mom of her head.

In the 40th I run to go get the ball and try to pass it to my teammate but I go tripped up and fell hard onto my back. I got up quick and set up for the free kick. The free kick was place outside the box. My teammate came up to me and told me to go for goal,so I did and it went into the upper 90. 2-0 titans. I was happy I was doing good.

Halftime

Start of the 2nd half, we tried to take a early opportunity but missed. They scored on us twice, so it's tied 2-2. In the 75th minute I tried to get the ball but someone slide tackle me and my ankle got twisted up. I was screaming in pain. It hurt so bad, but I want to play. I get up and walked off and acted like nothing happened. In the 85th I'm still hobbling, but I managed to score the game winning goal. The game ended 3-2. After the game, I went to locker, got some ice for my ankle,and went outside to meet my mom. I went to my mom and asked her if we can stop by chick-fil-a. She said yes. We walked to my car and before we left. Morgan walked up to me asked me what's my name.

"My name is y/n,"I said.

"Well I got to talk to you about something,"she says.

" okay, how about we talk about it tomorrow?" I said.

"How about over dinner with me and my teammates tonight?" She asked.

I looked over at mom and she nodded.

"I guess tonight, see later you later," I said.

"Wait I need your phone number to get in contact with you." She asked.

"It's 707-580-6901," I say.

We said goodbye and we drove to chick-fil-a and then went home. I went upstairs lied in bed and wonder want they want to talk to me about.

Sorry I didn't update in 2days, so I made this chapter long.

Question: what ships should I use in this book?