Tough game

Your pov
I woke up feeling 100% confident. Today is game day against Canada. Moe is not playing today because of the Canadian getting her hurt, so I'm gonna play hard for Moe.

I got out of bed and went to bathroom to do a couple of things. Then I woke up Moe and we went down stairs to eat breakfast. Moe and I were the last ones to make it to breakfast. Once Moe enter the room everyone asked her how she's doing and I went to the breakfast table and grabbed my food. I sat down at the table where Julie, Mal, Lindsey, and Moe were at. We talked about the game today and I looked at Moe and her face expression went from happy to sad. I know she wished she can play today.

"Hey Moe how about we leave and go upstairs and watch tv?" I asked. She replied,"okay."

We went up stairs and sat down on the bed. We watched Supergirl since it was both our favorite show. We watch it until it was time to leave for the game.

I grabbed my bag and we went down stairs to the bus. Moe sat down next to me and we headed to the stadium. Moe talked game tatics to me. After we got to the stadium. Moe and I got off the bus with our beats on listen to our favorite songs. Moe went up to a bow seat since she can't play and the rest of team and I went to the locker.

After we got out of the locker room, we headed to the field and started to warm up. Finally Canada showed up on the field and started doing their warm ups.

I gave Tancredi the stink eye since she's the one who injured Moe side. She gave me one back and all I can think of is this game is going to be tough.

  Fans started filling in the seats and we went back to locker room and got ready. Jill gave us a pep talk and the starting lineup.

Starting lineup:
Goalkeeper-Hope
Defenders-Julie,Becky,Meghan,Ali
Midfielders-Carli(c), Lindsey,Tobin, Y/n
Forwards- Alex, Mal

  I'm playing midfield because of Moe. That means I up against Tancredi today. After that we headed onto to the field and lineup for the singing of our National Anthem. After that Canada came and shakes our hands.

  I jogged to the bench and we got into a huddled.

"Y'all this game is for Moe since she got hurt last game. We are gonna win this not matter what comes in our way. If a Canadian knocks you down than get right back up and defend for your Country. Let's do this!!!" I yelled.

"1,2,3 USA!" The whole team said in unison.

The starting lineup jogged onto the field and we were off.

___________________________
Moe's pov
In the 20th minute y/n got a yellow card for pulling down Sinclair in the penalty box. Sinclair scores the penalty and Y/n shook it off and started playing again. In the 33th minute Tancredi clipped y/n ankles, but y/n got up quicker and played on and scored the USA first goal of the game. It was tough  game. I just wish I was out there.

___________________________
Y/n pov
It was tough game, but at least I scored a goal for my team. It was halftime still tied 1-1. We had change our game plan because it wasn't working against Canada.

We went back onto the field and the second half. In the 55th minute, I passed the ball the Alex Morgan making her run and she just almost scored but the goalkeeper tipped it over the cross bar, so we set up for a corner kick. Tobin crossed it in and I make my run and I hit my head on the ball and it went in, but after I hit the ball my head hit the goalkeeper fists and I laid down for a couple of secs and got up because I want to keep playing even though I was still dizzy.

In the 88th minute, I started not feeling good, but I kept playing. The game ended and we headed to the locker room. I saw Moe sitting in a chair and she asked me if I was okay. I lied to her and said yes. My head started killing me and I grabbed my head and rubbed my temples.

"Y/n are you sure your okay?" Moe asked with a worried face. "I'm positive," I replied.

We walked to the bus and headed back to the hotel. I fell a sleep on the way there. Once we got there, all I wanted to do was fall a sleep. Moe looked worried about me. I went upstairs and started having lots of pain throughout my body. My arm started to tingle and then Moe walked in.

"Moe I think something wrong with me," I said. She responded," what do you mean?" I said," my head is hurting and my arms are tingling." She started worrying and ran down stairs to get the trainers. My eyes started getting fuzzy and next thing I remember was blacking out.

___________________________
Moe's pov
I ran down stairs and ran into the trainers room.

"We need help in my room. Y/n has a bad headache and her arms are tingling!" I yelled at them.

I ran back upstairs and saw y/n losing consciousness. Before I could get to her she closed her eyes and blacked out. The trainers came in and checked on her and called 911.

"We think she got a severe head injury in the game and kept playing," they told me. "When I was in lockers room something didn't look right, but she said she was okay," I said to the trainers.

Ten minutes later the paramedics showed up and put y/n on the gurney. All my and her teammates saw her leave and we were worried about her.

After that, Jill told to go to bed and she will go to the hospital for updates about her health. We listened and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep at all because I was worried about her. I put my earphones in and listened to music and feel a sleep.

___________________________
Guess whose back! Me. Sorry I have been gone long. I have been really busy with school and sports, but here you go.