Please wake up

Your pov

I woke up and find myself in a hospital room. I sat up and it hurt so much. I cried out in pain and Carli woke up from it. Carli was in the chair next to my bed.

"It's okay y/n your going to be fine,"Carli said while holding my hand.

The doctor came in and said,"your finally awake."

"Yeah,"I say with sadness.

"Do you remember what happen?"he asked. I replied," yeah all of it." When I thought about it I thought about Moe. Then I said," where's Moe?" I asked.

"She is one floor up," she said with a worried face.

Carli soon realize what he said and said," isn't that where people who are in a coma stay,"She questioned.

He looked at her and nodded yes. I started to cry so much because it's all my fault. If I didn't tell her she wouldn't be in a coma. I asked," how long will she be in the coma?"

He said," a week, a month, or even years."

I started to cry even more. I want ed to see her so bad. I asked,"when can I see her?"

"Later, but for now your mom and boyfriend are coming to see you," he said.

Later that day...

I wheeled myself to the waiting room since nobody, but Carli stayed with me in my room(Even I was shot in the shoulder I still had to wheel myself because I'm suppose to take it easy). Everyone saw and came up and hugged me. I was so happy to see them. After that, I went to the elevator and went to the next floor. I went to room 214, I saw her and it made me sad to see all the stuff hooked up to her. I went next to her bed and told her," this is my fault, I'm so sorry." I turned on the tv and the News popped up.

BREAKING NEWS: MORGAN BRIAN AND Y/N WERE SHOT OUTSIDE OF THE GEORGIA DOME AFTER THEIR WIN AGAINST FRANCE.

Reporter: After Morgan and y/n game. They went to the locker and then headed to the bus. When they headed to the bus a man came up and shot them. Morgan was shot in the stomach and is in critical condition. Y/n was shot in the shoulder and is in stable condition. Both were taken to hospital immediately. Thoughts are sent out to them and there families.

I cried after hearing that. I stayed there until Ashlyn came in and woke me up.

"Y/n wake up your suppose to be in your room now because your mom and boyfriend are here,"she said.

"Okay."

__________________________
Alex pov

I awaken by someone I didn't know. It was a lady and a guy. The lady looked older than me and the guy look younger than me. I saw everyone else and they were sleeping except Ashlyn. Ashlyn was to worried. The lady asked me," Do you know where y/n is staying?" I replied," over there on your right. You must be y/n mom I'm Alex Morgan." She said," I know who you are because my daughter loved the USWNT ever since she was little." I looked at the boy and said," you must be her brother." He looked at her confused and said," no, I'm her boyfriend." I thought to myself saying y/n has a boyfriend. I didn't know that because she never talked about her. They walked away to her room and looked in and came back over to me.

"She's not in there," she said.

Before I could say anything, Ashlyn answer for me.

"I might know where she is, hold on I'm going to go get her."

___________________________
Ashlyn's pov

I walked to the elevator and pushed the button that read 2nd floor. I walked out of the elevator and headed to room 214. Sure enough y/n was in there sleep next to Moe. I woke up y/n and told her she is suppose to be in her room to see her mom and boyfriend. She wheeled to the elevator and left. I stayed behind because I wanted to be there for Moe. It made me so sad to see her like this. Thoughts were running through my head is she going to live? Is she going to be okay? She's a fighter and I know it. I stayed there for the whole night to make sure she's okay and nothing happens. During the night, Ali came in and stayed with me to comfort me. I fell asleep on her shoulder. I just hope Moe will be alright.