Physical Therapy

Your pov
It's been 2 months since my injuries. I've been physical therapy and can kind of feel my arms, but I can't carry anything yet. Physical therapy has been really hard me, but Moe was helping me. Moe took off the NWSL season just to help me. Moe had always helped me throughout my injuries and family problems and I love her for that.

A week later, I'm still at the hospital. I feel like it's my second home. "Y/n tim for your physical therapy," the nurse came in and said. I replied,"going to physical therapy even though I still can't carry anything."

"Oh don't say that y/n," Moe said walking into the room and helped me. "What would I do without you Brian," she laughed. She wheeled me to the physical therapy room. I started doing what I was suppose to then Moe asked me to try to picked up the soda can. I picked and I was in total shocked I finally got to picked up something without dropping it.

That day I called my boyfriend to tell him.

Me: hey babe.

Brad: hey beautiful, What you doing?

Me: I have to tell you something.

Brad: what is it?

Me: I finally can feel my everything now. I finally could picked up something without dropping it. I was able to lift a weight.

Brad: that's great! I'm so happy you can. How about I take you on a date to celebrate?

Me: omg are you serious!

Brad: I'm serious. I'll do anything for my brave, beautiful girlfriend.

Me: awe, well I'll see you later babe.

Brad: see ya later baby girl.

After that, I sat my phone in my lap.

"Who was that?" Moe asked. "It was Brad. He's taking me on a date tonight," I said. Moe looked really sad. I was confused why. "Moe why are you sad that I'm going?" I asked. " oh nothing," Moe sighed. After that, Moe left.

I was just wondering why she was acting like that.

__________________________
Wondering why Moe is acting like that. Any ideas? Like and comment.