[1] kuroo tetsuro

EDITING: 6/19/21

It was volleyball practice on a Saturday morning, and since I'm a manager, I had to go to their practice. They're currently on break, and I'm trying your best to give them all a bottle of water and a towel.

"Oi! (Y/n), need more drinks and towels here!" Kuroo calls out as he tries to catch his breath.

"Be right there!" I exclaim as I get more drinks and towels, and run to bring them to him. "Here are the drinks and towels you were asking for." I hand them to him and give him a smile in which I earned a pat on the head.

"Thanks, (Y/n)." He ruffles my hair and messes it up which made me roll my eyes at him. He chuckled at my reaction.

"(Y/n)-chan! I need your help here!" Yumi calls out as she tried carrying all of the drinks by herself.

"Coming!" I give Kuroo a little wave and run to Yumi to help her carry the bottles.

Hours passed and training was finally over. Kuroo gathered the team to announce important matters. They then started cleaning up.

While everyone was dismantling the net. Yumi and I gathered all of the used towels, and put it in the laundry basket.

"(Y/n)-san. Let's walk home together." I turn to the captain ball and give him a smile.

"Sure! Let's go." I swing my bag over to my shoulder and look at Kenma, who's already playing his video games.

"Everyone, see you all on Monday!" I exclaim as I back walk to exit the gym, and give them all a smile and a wave. They all turned to me and did the same.

The walk home was silent, except that I could hear the background music and effects from Kenma's video game as he played. I'm on my phone surfing the net and watching videos of little babies.

"Say Kenma, (Y/n). Want some popsicle? I'll treat yah. Only if you want some." I avert my attention to the bedhead and blink for a few times before turning back to your phone.

"I don't." Kenma nonchalantly replies with eyes glued on the screen as he tries to defeat the boss. "I don't like sweets, especially when they're cold." I chuckle at his comment and look at Kuroo whose face had an indescribable look.

"I'll have a strawberry popsicle." I smile at him, and he returns the gesture. I avert my eyes back to my phone and smile as I find a 'cute kittens compilation' video.

"OK, let's go to 8 eleven~"

The three of us made a stop at 8 Eleven. Kuroo went inside alone while Kenma and I were glued on to our gadgets without a care about our surroundings.

Kenma was still trying to defeat the boss, and I was just on my phone watching countless nonsense videos. Nonsense but I enjoyed them nonetheless.

"(Y/n), here you go, strawberry popsicle just like you asked." Kuroo called me, and I smile. 

I smile at him and mouth him a thank you as take it from him. I ripped open the plastic and threw it to the bin by the door.

The three of us then walked home. We reached the intersection with the left road leading to the train station, and the right leading to where my house is.

"Ok, I think this is where we part ways." I say, and only Kuroo turns to me.

"Yeah. But, we'll walk you home, we don't want anything happening to you." Kuroo replies.