tsukishima x reader

It's hard, to be honest. I can recognize places (not always), objects, clothes, animals, and nature. I can tell the difference between a dog and a cat. I can also remember the sounds and small details like someone's attitude, their voices.. anything but their face.

Prosopagnosia, neurological disorder which is the inability to recognize or differentiate faces. I also sometimes mistaken myself as somebody else. I was born with this disability, I couldn't recognize my cousins even though I've met them countless times.

The initial reaction that I get from people are the words 'liar,' 'deceiver.' I get insulted most of the times for mistakenly approaching people that I don't even know. I mix people up and sometimes I'd latch onto strangers and I'd get a beating for it.

No one knows how difficult my life has been because of my disorder, I can't be cured.. nothing can cure me. I will continue to live with it like I have for the past 16 years. I always wished that I should've just died instead of living with this disorder.

"(Y/n), it's me.. Kiki." I turn around and saw her, getting sprayed with rubbing alcohol. It's not her. "Ha, it is true. You're an idiot." I'm not an idiot..

She left while she laughed hysterically. I don't know if the tears in my eyes are caused by the stinging feeling or because I'm getting bullied again. No one else believes in me aside from Hinata and Kiki. I hate living like this.

I head back to class, bumping into people here and there. I don't know anyone.. I can't recognize anyone. I take a seat, feeling glue on it. I stand and all of them started laughing, I don't know what to do.. Where is my friend?

I move a little, hearing paper crumble from behind. I reach for my back and there was paper pasted on my back. I take it and read, 'Idiot.' I know, I know I'm an idiot for being unable to recognize faces that I've seen countless times. I don't and I can't.

"(Y/n).." That voice belongs to Kiki's.

"Help me Kiki.." I start crying and she embraced me, letting me cry on her shoulder. "I don't want this anymore.."

"Which one of you fuckers did this to her? Don't you understand her situation?!" I hug her tight and just whisper to her, I don't want her to create any chaos. "Let's get you cleaned."

I changed into my PE uniform, getting demerits for wearing it. I tried to explain but the teacher didn't believe me and said that I should stop making up a disorder. I showed them my medical records but they just scolded me more for making fake documents.

I didn't want to go to class at the moment so I headed to the gym, I am a manager so it's okay for me to be there. I just don't want to be around anyone right now, anywhere I go I get bullied and called a liar. I want to live a peaceful life.

"(Y/n)-chan--! Are you okay?" I can see orange hair so it's Hinata, I smile and nod. "Watch me play?" I nod again and he dragged me inside.

I saw everyone and they greeted me, I wanted to speak to coach or Daichi-san but... which one of them..? I can't tell.. I look around and saw tall figures, a blonde that is really tall. I don't know who he is. I squint my eyes to look at him and he just furrowed his brows, oh.. I must've weirded him out.

I walk to the bench, bumping into a person that has black hair. Many of them have black hair. "(Y/n), it's Daichi." He says, making me sigh in relief. He also believes me that I don't recognize people's faces. Him and the whole team, I think. "Are they bullying you again?"

"Yes.. they put glue on my seat again and stuck papers on my back, sprayed alcohol to my face." I explain, letting out a chuckle to ease the tension. "I'm just here to.. cool down." He pat my head which made me smile.