atsumu x reader

here's the request hihi, after this is probably tsukishima because i love him? HASHSAH and on dec 4, it's kenma because i also love him (low-key a birthday present for myself).

enjoy!

------------

    It's hard. Falling in love with someone when you shouldn't. Not because you don't want to, but because falling for them is something that everyone tells you not to do. 

    But, what can you do? Once you fall for them, there's no turning back. It's something you can never return from, not unless someone wakes you up. I'd really love for someone to do that for me.

    Miya Atsumu, the school playboy, the famous volleyball player. Someone who actually hates getting cheered on during his matches, but straight up flirts with them after. I don't get it at all.

    He's handsome--annoying, and loud. That's why, how did I even get to like someone so annoying as him? He's a jerk to most people, so how did I exactly..?

    "Oi (Y/n), can you lend me your notes?" I take my notebook out of my bag and give it to her. "I have a question though, why do you write your notes when you don't even study them??"

    "I know right.." I answer, and she sighs. "But, how about you? Why do you keep stealing my notes but still fail an exam?" I ask, and she hits me on the head with the notebook. 

    "At least, I have a boyfriend and you know.." I want to hit her so much. "Rintaro and I will be going on a date and--" Suddenly someone from behind her smacked her on the head. 

    "We're not." I look away and cover my mouth, she was corrected right away. "Not unless you pass your exam." I give her an apologetic smile, and she pouts her lips. 

    "Suna, you're a savior." I give him a thumbs-up, and he chuckled at his girlfriend. No matter how much I want to just smack them both for being too sweet. "Just go back to your seats please." 

    They walked back to their seats, and she threw the notebook at my face. I wanted to throw it back at her, but the teacher entered the room.

    The first exam started, Math.. I'm going to be okay. I studied and reviewed my notes last night, just a little scanning. I hope I can do well on this.

    The exams progressed and I surprisingly did okay, I didn't panic when the time is already about to finish. I haven't felt this relieved ever since I left elementary school. 

    Right after the exams ended, I headed out to buy myself food at the cafeteria. I didn't eat breakfast since I was rushing, I almost got late. Results of sleeping at 3 AM for completely nothing. 

    Walking back, I bump into someone. "Careful." I look at my bread, and the hand that caught it. Atsumu... "Here."

    "Thanks." I take it from him and bow, walking past through him to go back--until he grabbed my wrist. "Yes?"

     "You make it seem like we're not friends." Oh, so we were? "You've been avoiding me, (Y/n)-chan." Since when did he call me with that suffix? "Did I do anything wrong?"

    "Well, none really--", "Atsumu-kun!" He suddenly wraps an arm around my shoulder, and waves at his fangirls. I try shaking him off but he wouldn't budge. "You're a playboy, aren't you? You go calling the girls pigs, but go flirt with them when you get the chance."

    "I'm not a playboy, I haven't dated anyone." I pinch his nose, and he lets go of me, whining like a little child. How does Osamu deal with this kid?