hinata x reader

enjoy :)

enjoy :)

—————

    It's fun to watch volleyball matches, it hypes me up so much whenever I see people improve and do new tricks or attacks. The way how their feet would just move, then they'd suddenly just be on the other side.

    The sound of the ball bouncing off their arms, the sound when they hit a ball straight down to the floor. It's so exciting.

    My boyfriend's always so ecstatic about it, he's always talking about volleyball and how he wants to be the ace, the little giant like his idol.

    I've been friends with him since middle school and I've seen how much he's improved since then. The most surprising thing that's probably happened is that his rival is now his partner.

    But hey, he's shining brighter with him on his side.

    I love how I get to see Hinata just hug me whenever he feels so proud of himself. He just jumps all of a sudden and his eyes would just sparkle in excitement.

    "(Y/n), come watch me practice with Kageyama!" Hinata holds my hand with both of his, smiling brightly like he always does. "I want to show you how much I've improved already! Pleaseeee?" He pouts his lips like a child, eyes begging me as they glistened with the light.

    "Hinata you dumbass!" I jumped when Kageyama smacked Hinata's head from behind, making Hinata let go of my hand. Kageyama looks incredibly furious. "Hurry up!" Kageyama holds his head with one hand and Hinata smacks his hand away.

    "Can't you see I'm talking to my girlfriend?" Hinata says as he avoids Kageyama's hands from trying to hold his head. My cheeks flushed red, hearing what he had called me. "Just go ahead, I'll come with (Y/n)." I give Kageyama an apologetic smile and his cheeks turned into a shade of pink. He still looks annoyed at Hinata, bowing to me before turning to leave.

    "Shouyou, I'll go to the gym when I'm done with my report." He pouted his lips, holding my hand in his again, swaying it side to side as he tried to make me go earlier. "Hinata."

    "Can't you do it at the gym? I want to have you there." He looks at me with puppy eyes, rubbing my hand with his thumbs. He plays with his lips, pushing his bottom lip outward. "Please?" I kissed his cheek, making him turn red. He furrows his brows and I give him a warm smile.

    "I'll be there soon. Kageyama will hit you again if you're late." I tried pulling my hand away when he held his pinky up and linked it with mine.

    "Promise?" I chuckle and nod. He kissed my forehead, waving at me before he turned around to run to the gym.

    The simple gestures by kissing each other's cheek or forehead, playing with the other's hand, giving cute expressions to make one stay; for others not enough the may say, but that means everything to me.

    Hinata surprisingly accepted my confession, I was ready to cry and call my best friend. I already had it in mind that I would call her and say he rejected me since he'd only want to focus on his volleyball career.