kuroo x reader

enjoy :) read while listening to sad shiz :3

!TRIGGER WARNING!
story contains foul language, sexual scenes, and self harm. read at your own risk.
;)

————

    How can people be so blind of scars that are already so obvious to the naked eye? Do people choose to ignore it? Or do they really not see it? How dense can we actually be?

    No matter how hard we try, no matter how hard we try to be validated by those around us. No one ever sees it. Your hard work. Your tears, the sweat produced by your glands as you put great efforts into everything you do, none of it.

    The scars, the wounds, the injuries you earn are what you get in return to the kindness and effort you put into everything.

    Even the simple words of, "Thank you," none of them return to you.

————

School; a place where you learn
and improve your knowledge of the world.

    Bullshit. Everyone expects school to be a sacred ground, but have you ever seen the insides of a school? I'm not talking about its interior design, classrooms, restrooms, gyms and etc. I'm talking about its nature.

    The environment created by both the teachers and the students.

    Home alone you get expected to reach the top and make your family name well known, proud, and magnificent. You have to aim high, score high, just for them to brag about their names.

    The pressure pushed down to the next generations every time when seasons change. Teachers would teach you how a certain thing works in this world, one mistake and you get judged by everyone around you.

    Even if you're the number one, the smartest one; you won't get validation from anyone.

    I observe my surroundings as I wait for the next class to start. There's still 20 minutes before class starts. I rest my chin on my palm, my elbow placed on my desk. I look left and right, looking at the view outside and at the students passing by our classroom, and my classmates.

    "Hey let's go eat! My treat!"

    That specific voice always catches my attention. She's so fake, but she's so great at faking that she's fake, (L/n) (Y/n).

    I always seem to observe her, watch her, if I was a random dude anyone would think that I'm a stalker. But she just knows how to get my attention. That simple, "Hey my treat," of hers is enough to catch my attention.

    I don't know why and how I can see right through her, but her smiles, laughter, bright aura— all of that's fabricated.

    I don't speak of this to anyone, not even Kenma. Her personality is so mysterious, she's so complicated, hardest equation in a college textbook I would say. College-- her level of difficulty passes those of in High School.