semi x reader

**not an update, but a resurrection of the dead, enjoy.

    semi's pov

    being an athlete is a lot, but that doesn't matter. as long as i love my career, i'm fine, and as long as someone's there to cheer me on, i'll keep going.

     so there's this lunatic, cute lunatic. her name's (y/n). she's my girlfriend, although she's kinda crazy and energetic, well i love her. she's extremely clumsy sometimes and i just decided to take care of her. so now we're together.

     "semiiiii, i heard you guys lost.." she looked at me with these sad puppy eyes.

    "yeah, we did.. sadly." i said, i don't really care about these things that much but realizing that it's my last year, maybe it is unfortunate.

    "do you wanna talk about it?" her voice is just so cute, because she's purposely doing it.

    "we already are." well we've been walking to our lockers and that's all we've talked about since then.

    "do you need anything?" i closed my locker and then leaned against it.

    "i'm fine, okay?" i said and walked to class. i feel extra bitchy today, i don't know why.

    my phone rang and i got a text from coach, he said there were visitors, and he said after that was training. we changed clothes and went to the gym. i saw familiar faces and i couldn't be more mad.

    "so for three days, inarizaki high will be training with you guys." washijo-sensei said. god i want to kill one of them.

    "oya oya, it's been a while semi-kun." miya atsumu, that jerk.

    "uhuh." i replied, then i felt someone slap my arm.

    "be nice, 'kay?" (y/n) said, is my girlfriend really defending this psychopath?

    "hey atsumu-kunnnnn." what's with the tone? why does my girlfriend sound so sweet to this guy?

    "oh hey (y/n)~" this fucking asshole. "it's sad that we won't see you guys at the nationals.." atsumu said.

    "no one cares about your opinion." i say to him, (y/n) slaps my arm again.

    "be kind." i rolled my eyes and walked away.

    "oya oya oya, is semi-kun jealous??" tendou teased.

    "fuck off dude." i glared at him.

    "your way of speaking is always so offensive, semi." ushijima said.

    "so what if it is?" i raise my brow at him.

    "i'm still your captain no matter what." he said with this stern face. god he scares me.

    "fine sorry." i bit my lip.

    "but is semi-kun jelly? jelly jelly jelly~" i glared at tendou again.

    "just look at the two of them, just look. like look at that smile, why is it so bright?" then the others snickered.

    "just tell her." leon said.

    "tell her what?" all of them looked at each other and said.

    "you're jealous." i felt my face heat up.

    "shHhhhHhhh!" i swear i'm gonna smack these kids. (y/n) suddenly came to me looking so innocent.

    "do you want water?" she asked, handing one to me.

    "i don't." i said and left, bumping into her shoulder.

    "o-oh, okay.." i'm being so mean.