kuroo x reader

i'll give y'all a kuroo fest. enjoy sweethearts~

 enjoy sweethearts~

————

    School's ending soon and usually I'd want it to end already, but now that it's about to end, I kinda don't want it to yet. I don't enjoy school as much as other kids, but friends around me make it fun.

    I'll miss the volleyball club the most. I'm not a part of it but I've been with them since I was a freshman. It's also kinda weird to see their team without Kuroo and the other third years.

    "Tetsuro do you have practice later?" I asked, my eyes on him.

    "We have practice— be careful." He suddenly turned my body slightly to the left, I realized that I almost hit the wall.

    "Sorry hehe." He sighed. "Maybe I could watch? Like—" Damn I tripped, I expected to fall but then someone's arm wrapped around my waist, catching me. It wasn't Kuroo.

    "(L/n)-chan careful now." It's Kaori. He helped me up and I could feel the tension between him and Kuroo.

    "Get your hands off my girlfriend." Kuroo looks extremely pissed, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Kaori.

    "Is that a way to thank someone who caught her? You were too slow to even try to catch her." These two are always like this. I felt Kuroo's grip on me tightened, it hurts.

    "Tetsuro.. It h-hurts.." He looked at me, finally realizing what he was doing. "Anyways, thank you Kaori." I smiled at him and dragged Kuroo away.

    I sat on my seat and Kuroo sat in front. He was groaning and ripping paper from his notebooks, I chuckled seeing him like that.

    I stood and reached for his head, I played with his hair, he leaned back and looked at me. I just smiled at him, poking his cheeks. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his hair.

    "Just brush my hair." I chuckled, I sat and did what I was told.

    He closed his eyes and just a few minutes later, he fell asleep. Though he is still half-awake, he'd whine when I try to stop brushing his hair.

    When he was finally asleep, I stopped and I gently moved his hair to have him rest on his desk instead. I guess he's been tired after all the hard work and effort he's put into volleyball.

    We had no classes for the rest of the afternoon, so I just let him sleep. I looked at the paperwork that I needed to submit, they're still not complete. Good thing's that the deadline's still two weeks from now. I just hope we won't have other activities by then.