kageyama x reader

this contains major spoilers, don't read if you don't want to see them! also this takes place years after high school so, enjoy :)

ps. if my works have incredibly long paragraphs then it means i used a computer or an ipad just to inform everyone :)

————

As the younger sister of Ushijima Wakatoshi, I always get VIP seats when it comes to watching his games. I always go to his games to support him and cheer him on, our mother is usually busy along with other family members so only I can come to watch.

Aside from my brother, my boyfriend also plays for Japan. Kageyama Tobio; he's my brother's former rival from Karasuno, his team was the first team to ever beat our school. He and I got together after a few meetings here and there. I'm not really anyone special to the team, but the coaches and manager let me help them in some way.

They have a match in Tokyo soon so, everyone in the team is busy training and improving themselves. I spend time with Tobio and my brother by watching them train, telling the what I see they should be fixing, and just plainly supporting them from the sides. I have faith in them, and I know they can win; they always win.

I love seeing the smiles on their faces whenever they win or even when they learn something new; somehow they always learn something new even when they're already so good. Tobio always seeks for improvement, so does my brother; they're all so motivated and inspired, I don't even know where they get their confidence.

They're training right now and my main chore today is to buy them snacks and beverages. I'm on my way out the gym, hearing heavy footsteps from behind me; I turn around to see Tobio running up to me.

"Love, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be training right now?" I ask, wiping the sweat of his forehead with my thumbs. He's panting, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Stand properly, you won't be able to breathe like that."

"I'm fine." He takes my hand, bringing his to the back of my head to plant a kiss on my forehead. "I'll help you, the last time you tried buying us food and drinks, you spilt one. Your brother got mad at me for that." He says, making a weird face as he recalls the memory.

"Are you sure? I'm fine by myself though.." He furrows his brows, giving me another a kiss on the forehead. He pulled me into a hug, hugging me pretty tight. "Okay okay. Alright, let's go." He let me go, giving me a warm smile and a soft kiss on the lips.

We went to the nearest 8 Eleven, hands intertwined as we walked out. Tobio told me stories from when we were still in high school; most of them I already heard from him but I enjoyed seeing him so happy, especially when he mentions his best friend and rival, Hinata Shouyou.