kuroo x reader

i won't be opening the requests but i will ask you guys who you want for the next oneshot. you can post on my wall on who you wish to have for the next. 

anyway, enjoy :)

------------

    As a part of a club--sports club--attending practice camps, practice matches, and other things is a requirement for us, managers. I joined the team because Tanaka begged me to be a part of it, and now I am.

    I'm in the same class Ennoshita, and it's pretty easing to know that I have someone I'm really familiar with. He's like a class rep to me. Well, he does better than anyone I know in class, but he never gets the position because someone else is far more famous than he is.

    The club is more.. hmm, how should I say this..? The club seems to be a lot more fun than before. Even though I get to see the Sawamura-san and the other third years enjoy it last year, it just really seems like they look better this year. 

    "Hinata, Kageyama, get off the bus now." I call out, sighing at the sight of Kageyama trying to grab Hinata while he tried dodging him. "Kids, get out now." 

    "(Y/n)-senpai!" Hinata cheered, giving me his brightest smile. I'm in front of a human sun. "Is that the skytree?" I look out the window and shrug.

    "Oi Hinata let's go." Kageyama grabbed his collar from behind and dragged him out of the bus. 

    I looked around inside the bus, checking if anyone had left something behind. There are some bento left in here, the cute one is probably Hinata's. There's a dinosaur one too, Tsukishima Kei... These boys.

    Heading out of the bus, I almost dropped the bentos because of the boys. "Woah there kitty." I look at the guy who held me before I fell, it's the nekos' captain. 

    "Thank you." I give him a bow before walking over to the first years. "Tsukishima, Hinata." The two turned to me. The stick had a soft expectant face, and Hinata's face is beaming with happiness. "Bento." 

    "Ah, thank you." I give Tsukishima a small smile, and he just nodded. 

    I was hearing something so I turned to Hinata, finding his cheeks very red. He's probably embarrassed right now. I pinch his cheek and pat his head, and he only turned more red. He thanked me for getting it for him and ran off.

    Kiyoko-san called me, and I went with her and Yachi. We were brought to where we'll be resting and we met the rest of the managers. There aren't a lot since the other schools doesn't have a manager, or is it only Nekoma?

    The team rested for a bit before they went to the gym. I let the two managers go ahead of me, I needed to get more rest. I was up all night, finishing all the projects I wasn't able to finish. I just passed them this morning.

    I drink the milk Kiyoko-san gave me, going out to the gym to meet the others. Without expecting a ball coming my way, I got hit on the head and I'm now kneeling on the floor. I rub on the spot, wiping the tear that fell from the pain.

    "(Y/n), are you okay?" I look up and find Ennoshita in front of me. I smile and hold a thumbs-up. "You're clearly not!" I chuckle and whimper in pain.