tsukishima x reader

I apologize for the long wait and for prioritizing the fanfic instead of this book. I will no longer put the pictures of screenshots of the requester but this is a request from way back, from all the requests I had forgotten about this. I hope you enjoy this!

this is a request by @davianaa_ & @ShimmyPuppy

———————

    It's crazy in life. Things unexpectedly come for me, things that I never thought of happening, happened. I'm thankful, in all honesty. I have never imagined things to become like this. It was never in my dreams to ever have these happen to me.

    I don't know how it started, I don't know how it continued on, and I don't know how it ended. I'm still processing everything in my head, and it's been months since then. I haven't comprehended the situation, and I've never completely understood it.

    He and I, were oil and water, but at some point we mixed into one substance. It's crazy. No one has ever thought of that to happen. He took off his mask and we became one, but all things have a beginning and an end. This is the story of me and my boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei.

———————

    I have no idea why I'm like this, I just know that everyone called me desperate. I've been going on like this for months, and I could also consider myself crazy.

    I like someone, and he's kinda annoying, but somehow I like him. Everyone called me insane for liking him; he's salty, a complete tease, would degrade you, and does not care about whatever happens to you.

    He always calls me small, a nuisance, he'd call me dumb even when I only get one mistake in my exams. He aces his so, he completely degrades you for being a step lower than he is.

    I'm by the windows, leaning on the wall as I observed the soccer club practice. My best friend's a part of the team, and he's been asking me to watch him play but I've never had the time.

    "Oi chibi-chan." Here he goes again. I turn around to meet Tsukishima with that annoying smirk of his. "You're blocking the wind." I raise my brow at him, flinching when he placed his hand on my head. "Never knew shorties would be able to block someone like me."

    "You know you're a jerk, right?" I glare at him, pushing his hand off my head. "If I could block you, then it means that you're just as short as me."

    "I don't understand your theory, well it is made up by a dummy." I smack his harm and he just laughed at me, fucking bully.

    "What do you want from me?" He taps my forehead with two fingers, making me back away from him. Why do I like an asshole? He smirked when he saw who I was watching from here.

    "You like Kenta? You're thirsty for boys like him?" What he said made me furrow my burrows, walking away to go back to my seat.

    To my luck, he stopped teasing the hell out of me. He went back to his seat and put his headphones on. Even if he was teasing me, my heart was racing and I couldn't think of anything to throw back at him.

    I take my notebook out, studying and reviewing my notes for the long quiz later. It's nearing the end of the school year and, I've been struggling with my studies for a while now. I have to at least get my quizzes right, though I still need more to get good grades.