lev x reader

so if y'all did not take note of the other oneshots, what'll happen here is already hinted there

    so if y'all did not take note of the other oneshots, what'll happen here is already hinted there. just to let my sweethearts know :3

this is going to be long as hell so uhm yeah
————

"Model Nariko Zhang was reported missing. The Model was believed to have gone into labor for her first child. She had been staying at the hospital for recovery, when she was reported missing by her husband, model Lev Haiba. Lev had stated that she went missing 8PM, yesterday Friday night. Records state that she has not stepped into the Domodedovo Airport in Moscow, Russia......."

It's been 6 years since then. No clues, no words, no news.. No traces of her leaving the country, no traces of her entering any country. How can that happen?

Anastasia, or Nanami, is already 6 and her mom's still not around. Mae and Riko already told me that it'd be harder to raise her on my own once she's more aware of her surroundings.

"I want Mommy." I asked her what she wanted and that's.. I can't give her that. "Does mommy hate Stasia?" That broke my heart.

"No baby, Mommy doesn't hate you." I kissed the top of her head. "Mommy loves you very much." I smiled but she's not convinced.

"Then why is Mommy not here?" I don't know the answer.. "Did Mommy and Daddy have a big fight?" We didn't.. No.

"No.. Mommy and Daddy did not fight. Mommy's just away for awhile, she'll come home soon."

I waited until she fell asleep. I don't have anything to convince her with. Her mother left just three days after giving birth to her. She went missing, she would never leave.

The look on her face when she gave birth to Anastasia, she was smiling. She was smiling and she didn't even want to let go of her. She could never leave her.

The security system was hacked and the CCTVs weren't able to film her disappearance. An unknown server suddenly hacked into their system, and she was gone.

"I also wish your mother was here..."

I kissed her forehead and went outside. I can't sleep. Not when I couldn't find anything about where she is or why she left.

I saw Anastasia's bag and there was a letter, she didn't tell me anything about it. I removed the staple wire and now I know why she didn't let me know.

It's about an event in school and the mothers are the ones needed to come. I could ask my sister, I just hope she's not busy.

Alisa's married and she also has a family of her own, yet she always comes here just for Anastasia. It's a good thing that Anastasia gets along with her cousins but still, it would've been better if her mother was here instead.