tendou x reader

we filled up the 20 deleted chapters, and my head's working a lot weirder.

enjoy sweethearts~

————

    I'm in the cafeteria with some friends, they suddenly dragged me here. I'm not really hungry but then they started showing off their food and I starved just by watching them.

    And because they starved me, I bought 5 cheese breads and kept them all to myself. Now they're begging for them. Of course I won't give them.

    "Oi (Y/n), come on... Just a bite?" Ray pleaded and I ignored him. "Pleaseeee?"

    "What are you? A baby?" I continued eating, just then he grabbed my hand taking a huge bite from my bread. "Hey that's unfair! You literally didn't give me food!" I smacked his head and he just laughed.

    "Can I also have some?" Shiro asked, why am I friends with these people? "Come on, you let him take a bite."

    "Ok I did not." Ray placed his arm on my shoulder. "Don't do that, I know you're only trying to be sweet just to bite off my bread." And he successfully din.

    "Take your arm off of my girlfriend." I looked up to see Tendou. "Do it or I'll make you." Ray just laughed and didn't budge. Tendou did remove his arm off my shoulder.

    Tendou sat in between me and Ray. I don't know what's going on, I just know that we're really in an awkward position at the moment.

    "(Y/n) can I have more?" Ray asked. I tried to reach my hand to him but Tendou blocked me. "Dude. Move."

    "Why don't I get one?" Tendou asked and Ray looked extremely pissed.

    "Satori, can you move a little?" I tried to give Ray the bread but he bit it. "Satori." He just smiled at me, taking the bread from me. "That was for Ray. Stop acting like that." He frowned. "Here." I tossed the bread to Ray.

    "Can I..?" Shiro was patiently waiting, I gave her one as well. "Thank you." She smiled.

    We talked about random things, things that only me and my friends understand. Tendou just sat here with his head on my shoulder. I didn't mind him.

    The bell rang and we all headed back to class. I was still talking to my friends when Tendou held my hand which made me stop in my tracks. I looked at him and he was just looking at the floor.

    "Satori, let's go." He didn't move. What the hell os wrong with him? "We're going to be late, let's just talk later."