sugawara x reader

enjoy :)

enjoy :)

—————

    I'd like to stargaze with a special someone, laying on the grass, under the leaves and branches of a huge tree, holding hands and talk about completely nothing.

    Just hearing the voice, the laughter of each other as we gaze into the beautiful starry night, picking out which of the constellations is visible.

    Maybe share a kiss if that's alright.

    It'd be nice to lay on the grass with you, not minding who or what's around us, but just you and me. We could maybe see a shooting star, how lovely would that be?

    Sadly I haven't seen you in a while, we've only communicated through calls and messages. I get updated by seeing your social media accounts, even when you seldom use it.

    I wish I could go there right now, but I have work and it's getting more hectic everyday. Do you still think of me? We're still together but we're just apart. We're both so busy we couldn't give each other our time. I miss you.

    "(Y/n), how's the work going on? There are new documents, given by the accuser." I work as a prosecutor, and workload's stacking up. I look up at my coworker, handing out the folder containing more documents. "I could help if you want, I don't think you've rested. Out of all of us, only you haven't taken a break yet."

    "You really think I could rest with all of these? Okay, why does everyone ask for my help?" I show her the stacks of papers on my desk, leaning back as I felt the stress just by looking at them.

    "You're ranked number one. Of course people would go for the best. Your success rate is always a hundred percent." Ever since the first three trials, I've been searched by countless people and I don't think I've ever gotten a goodnight sleep. "Take a day off, your bags are getting worse. High School Beauty's gone."

    "I was crowned Queen and that was that." Along with my boyfriend we were crowned the King and Queen of the night.

    "No, you were totally the boys' ideal girl." I scowl and she just laughs at me. I scan the papers in front of me, getting taken away by her hands, making me clench my fist and grit my teeth. "Just take the day off. I'll fill you in."

    "Will they let me?" She walks up to me, pulling me up from my chair, making me wear my blazer and take my bag. She gave me a thumbs up and a warm smile.

    "They're expecting you to give in and take a day off, just go." I look at her and the stack of papers on my desk, she then blocks my view of it. "Don't worry, it's just a day off. They're even going to let you take two days off if you would just let yourself rest."