tsukishima x reader

okay, again i do not know how perverted minds are so uhm writing this is difficult HAHAalso, tsukishima is ooc; he's a dominating submissive boyfriend so uhm yeanyway, enjoy :)

also, tsukishima is ooc; he's a dominating submissive boyfriend so uhm ye
anyway, enjoy :)

————

I don't even know where to start. All I can remember is how annoying it is to embarrass myself for always bumping into people, tripping and falling to the floor.

It would be okay if I just fell ON the FLOOR, it would be better to have my ass fall to the hard ground. I can manage to save myself and embrace my embarrassing ass, if that was the case.

Everyone hates embarrassing themselves, right? We wouldn't want to look stupid in front of the whole class, crowd or whatever audience. We prefer to look normal, act normal, and be normal; sometimes we just couldn't.

I cannot even— I don't even want to talk about it. It was lunch break, and I was casually walking to the door to leave the classroom; then suddenly, Mr. Beanpole was in front of me, I didn't even know he was there. To cut to the chase, I didn't see him so I bumped into him and I fell, okay, the end hehehehe.... if it was a regular fall, I wouldn't be avoiding him, but bitch how?

That fucking beanpole is my seat mate.

"Jeez (Y/n), that was a month ago." I turn to the blonde, glaring daggers at him. His hand is on my head, forcing me to just keep looking at him. I want to rip that stupid smirk off your face. "Are you that embarrassed that I fell on you?" I kick his leg, only getting a chuckle from that nasty mouth of his. "Your breasts were soft, I like them."

"Tsukishima Kei!!!" I tried hitting him but he caught my wrist, pulling me in, his mouth was right by my ear; his breath is hot. Fuck you.

"You do know where my hand went, right? It was just about... right here." My breath hitches as I felt his hand on my inner thigh. Him whispering into my ear was already enough to make me nervous. "Mhmm, do you know what you smell like?" He asks, rubbing my thigh with his fingers.

"S-Stop it, just fuck off— ahhmm." I pushed him away but his fingers accidentally— no he probably did it on purpose; pulled my panties. I bring my legs together, wanting to make sure that he won't be able to do that again.

"What? You don't want to me to slide my finger through your ring?" Fucking, I smack his head and he just laughed. "I was thinking of marriage (Y/n). What were you thinking of?" He smirked, his arm resting on my seat, hand playing with my left shoulder. "I want to drink, milk."

"Damn it Tsuki—" I'm so lucky we're alone in here. He crashed his lips on mine, biting my bottom lip before he pulled away.