sugawara x reader

enjoy :)this is kinda crappy so uhm :>forgive me T_T

enjoy :)
this is kinda crappy so uhm :>
forgive me T_T

————

    After the three years in college, we began our internship and I chose my high school. One, because it's going to be a little bit easier since I know some of the people around me; two, I ran out of options.

    I somehow want to run away now, it's going to be extremely awkward knowing that I used to study there. I've already spoken to the principals. I'm starting today.

    Walking through the halls feels very nostalgic. I could remember different kinds of memories, Hinata and Kageyama arguing, Daichi fetching us for training, and all other things.

    I'm going to be the second years' Modern Literature teacher. It's a good thing that they're not the second years from our time, well of course it wouldn't be them. But if they were I wouldn't know what to do with them.

    "Eek! I-I-I'm really s-s-sorr-ry!!" I look at a student who just bumped into me, I don't really mind. I just smile at her, helping pick her books up.

    "It's alright, just be careful." I hand her books and she's just looking at me. "Uhmm, are you alright?" Her face turns red and she nods her head repeatedly.

    "T-T-Thank you.. I-I'm r-r-really s-s-s-sorry." She's stuttering a lot, she tried taking her books but she dropped them again. She's shaking. "I-I-I'm sorry I-I'll p-p-pick t-t-them u-up on m-my own."

    "It's fine, I'll help you. But are you alright?" If it's possible, her face turned into a darker shade of red. She shook her head, nodding right after. "Which...?"

    "I-I-I'm fine.." She finally got herself together, we both stand up and she hugs her books close to her chest. She bowed 90° degrees before speedily walking away.

    I forgot I'd have to deal with people like her. She's alright, she's like Yachi but a bit more nervous and panicky than she is.

    What's harder is to deal with students who are trouble makers. I feel like I'm going to turn into Daichi in one of these days, I'd have to yell which I don't like doing.

    I went to the office to fetch my things, going to my first class for today. Someone guide me. I took a few deep breaths, entering the classroom. They're normal— noisy.

    "Okay everyone settle down." They all turned to me, running to their seats immediately. "I'm going to be your teacher for this subject, I'm only here for a short time. My name's Sugawara Koushi. Just call me Suga-sensei." I feel like I'm gonna have a mental breakdown.