suna x reader

(art by ArtisticSimp !)

part two.

    "Are you sure about that?" Aran's here again. "Are you really just going to accept her decision?"

    It's been a month since she broke up with me, I never found out about the real reason why she did but that's how things just happened. In fact, I already knew something big was going to happen, I just never knew that it was that.

    "I promised to accept her decision, any decision." I didn't like it, I still don't but I made a promise. "She probably has something she couldn't get me into, she's scared of what'll happen.. she wouldn't have cried if her decision wasn't for the better."

    "And you're wholeheartedly just accepting that?" I nod and continue filling the form, college.. thought it'd be with her but I guess not. "What if her decision was for the better, for you? Not for herself, not for the both of you."

    "I.. have no rights in changing her decision. I was her boyfriend and that's all that there is."

    I've been wondering about her, of course I would. If I didn't wonder about how she is then I didn't, not once, take our relationship seriously. But I was, she was too.. but she's scared.. she always was.

    Whenever she tries to make a decision, she'd leave me out of it, I'd be hidden in the dark. Reason why I'm jealous of Kita-san, she always goes to him for help with that. She always tells me that she's just trying to look for a better way for both of us.

    When we broke up, it was graduation day. She was unresponsive the whole time, I knew right away that she had a lot in mind.. I just never thought it'd be breaking up with me. She was absent minded that day, I was worried but that all got washed out. It's over and I don't have a choice.

    No matter how hard I try to forget, it just replays in my head. Moments I've been suspicious of her, the excuses she makes, her health, her expressions... something, some of them were just not true to me.

    (Y/n)'s hair just started to fall off more than it should, her hand.. it wasn't even entirely healed. I hope she's not using her hand too much, if she is using it, then hopefully it's not more than what she could and should handle.

    I've been silently moving on, at least I try to, but everyone's been arguing with me over our breakup. Atsumu complained the most, don't why he acted like that but he got mad at me more than Kita-san. Well Mr. Perfect rarely yells at me, he knows the truth anyway.

    When I heard about (Y/n) coming over to Kita-san's house, I had two thoughts: one, she wanted to tell him what she couldn't tell me; two, she liked him better than she liked me and did it behind my back, sex. Awful thought, she would never.

    I've had more things going on after we broke up, I wondered if I was too jealous or that I sulked more than I should've. If I made her happy, if I was enough or that she wanted someone better like Kita-san. Grades, looks, skills... I can't argue with that.

    Even if we broke up, I'm still wondering and worried about her. Most people probably try moving on as soon as they broke up, and I did too but I stopped. I don't want to, not when she never told me the truth as to why she did that.