~15~

Pete frowned.

All Patrick's furniture had been built, and everything was all set up and ready. Pete was hiding up on his top bunk underneath his little tent thing, spying on his Mom help put all Patrick's clothes into his new closet and drawers. Patrick was sitting on the bed, admiring the monster truck bed sheets.

To say Pete was jealous was an understatement. Even he didn't have monster truck bed sheets.

And Patrick didn't even appreciate them! He just sat on his bed, quietly going through his notebook. That was all he ever did. Except for when Pete's Mom and Dad made him come downstairs. But even that wasn't very often.

Pete was sitting on top of his bunk bed, looking down at the room. He wasn't impressed. The room was obviously unevenly distributed. Patrick's furniture cluttered the room up too much. He liked it much better before.

So Pete decided something had to be done.

He pulled out the role of coloured tape he'd snitched from the art room at school and looked at the placement of the furniture, before started to lay out a line.

Patrick looked up from his notebook and pushed his new glasses up his nose slightly. "Wh-What are y-you doing?"

Pete stuck the last of the line down. "See this side? This side of the room is yours. And this side over here is mine."

Patrick looked it over silently, before frowning. "Y-Your side i-is bigger."

"Well, it is my room." Pete stated firmly. "So you can't come into my side of the room, and I won't come into yours. Is that a deal?"

Patrick fiddled with his fingers. "Okay."

Pete smiled. "I'm going downstairs. Don't come into my side of the room, or I'll kill you."

Patrick looked rather frightened at that statement.

Pete gave him a firm glare before practically skipping downstairs to play with Hillary.