The day they met

Lilly:

My alarm rings from the other side of the room but I've been awake for the past 30 minutes. Todays the day I finally get to meet the one and only Fouseytube. I wonder what he'll think of me, will he think I'm in way over my head or will he think I actually have a chance at this YouTube thing? I hope he approves, I mean I'm funny right? Nope not even close, I don't know why I fool myself. Well there's no going back now I've been waiting for this meeting to take place for months, this meeting and maybe a collaboration, I don't want it to seem like I only want to meet him just so we can do a video together so his viewers would check out my channel. Yousef went through depression like me, I hope we can someday be good friends. I should probably get up now and try to look a little decent.

Yousef:

As I lay in bed thinking about my schedule for today I feel a little overwhelmed. I have to make a new video, I have a meeting plus maybe a Collab with a new YouTuber named Lilly, I have to book my flight back home for my brother's graduation and to check on mama's health, then I might go out with a few friends. For some reason I'm actually looking forward to meeting this goddess, usually Collabing with young Youtubers can be boring. Let's be honest the only reason they want to Collab with me is so my viewers would check them out and they would get subscribers, they don't do it to actually be friends, SMH. but for some reason she seems different. I believe she will one day be a bigger YouTuber than me and when she does become a big youtber I can feel proud that i helped her out on her way up to the top. Get up yousefff now!! get dressed and get to work, the hustle doesn't wait for anyone.