House Hunting

Yousef:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hit the snooze button and as I was about to get up I realized Lilly was asleep on my chest, damn she's so beautiful when she sleeps. I remember my dream that I had and get sad, she deserves better than me. I want her but I'm not sure I can be 'the one', I have so much flaws and I come with so much baggage. What if she does go back with Aman? What will I do, he's Indian and he knows so much about her and he made her happy. The only reason they called it off was because she was moving to L.A., and I was the reason she moved in the first place. I remember trying to convince her to move to L.A., god that was so long ago. Yousef get a hold of yourself, remember what Lilly said last night, if she wanted to get back together with him then she wouldn't have waited six years to do so. I look down at Lilly again and make a promise to myself and to her. I promise I will try my damn best to be the perfect guy and I will also try everything in my power to make this work. I don't know how I survived 5 years without Lilly, those were the worst years of my life emotionally but financially they were perfect. I softly pick up Lilly's head and lay it on the pillow next to me and get out of bed. First I go check on Arial to see if she's still asleep, which she was. I go to the kitchen and check the time, it was 8am, I had enough time to go to the gym and come back. I leave a note for Lilly telling her I'm heading to my place to get some clean clothes then going straight to the gym and leave her apartment.

Lilly:

I woke up to an empty but I didn't think much of it, I knew Yousef would never disappear on me. I go check on Arial and then head to the kitchen. The time was 8:30, Maria said that Arial always wakes up at 10 straight, I had an hour and half to make breakfast, shower, and maybe reply to some emails before Arial wakes up. Yousef went to the gym, I guess that's one thing that hasn't changed about him, maybe I should start going with him. God knows I need to get back into shape, especially if I'm getting married in a few days. OH MY GOD! I totally forgot that I'm getting married! Oh god, how will my parents react? Will Yousef's family accept me? What if my parents don't approve? I think my mom knew that Yousef was the reason I took a break from YouTube after he left me, but will she approve of him? Lilly why are you thinking negatively?! Remember positive vibes only! Okay I really shouldn't be stressing over this, right now I have to shower and make breakfast that's the goal. Today we are going house hunting, we're going to rent first because of the time crunch, who knows we might like a house we see today. God has been good to me lately.

*looking at houses with the realtor*

Yousef:

We've looked at two houses so far and me and Lilly weren't impressed with either. We were on our way to the third and final house. We had to choose a house today so that we could move in but I'm starting to think it isn't possible. Yeah we are short on time but we can't just rent anyplace, I mean I would've if I was by myself but I'm not alone anymore. I have to think about what Lilly and Arial like and also I have to make sure it's safe for Arial. The first house had steel stairs, me and Lilly literally saw the stairs and both said no. god please we need a house, especially if we're going to convince our parents that we're getting married. Just as I was about to think about how I'm going to break the news to my parents Lilly pulls into the driveway of the third and final house. It had a huge front yard and I can already tell that there will be a lot of natural sunlight, which Lilly would love. I think this might be the one.

Lilly:

Oh my god this house is beautiful! Not only was it modern and chic but it had tones on natural sunlight flowing in, which is the best, but it also had a front and backyard! Arial would love that 100%. Plus it's so close to everything, like Yousef's gym and the grocery store! It may be costly but I just got this feeling when I walked in, it was almost like the same feeling I got when I walked into my first apartment here in L.A., I love it.

L: "so what do you think?"

Y: "I love this house"

L: "really? I was sure you were set on the second house"

Y: "it was nice but it was far away from everything plus it didn't have that much sunlight like you wanted"

L: "awe you're so considerate. I really like this one though"

Y: "then I guess it's the one"

The realtor gave them the papers to sing and told them some more good news "I know you two are looking for a place to rent but if you ever want to buy this place you can" she said. "That's awesome" said Lilly, as her and Yousef singed the papers to their first place together.