Honesty is key

Yousef:

Lilly and I were shopping at the mall for new clothes for Arial also a new desk for me. It was a bright sunny Saturday and life was good. I finally got the girl of my dreams and I also have a little girl who looks up to me and I counting on me to always be there for her. But for some reason I feel like Lilly is sad or mad; I don't know what it is but she's been distant lately. I hope to take her out on a date tonight and maybe she'll tell me whatever it is that has been bothering her. Right now, though I need to find Lilly and Arial, I seem to have lost both. As I look around forever 21 I see Aman, what the fuck was he doing in here? We had eye contact then he turned around and walked into a nearby bathroom. I follow him, I just want to ask him why he's here. Maybe he's the reason Lilly has been distant lately? When I walk into the bathroom he pulls out a gun and pointed it to my head.

Y: "yo! What the fuck is going on"?

A: "you stole my girl you bitch! You don't deserve her plus she doesn't even want you"

Y: "if she didn't want me then why didn't she say something? She seems happy to me"

A: "well that's cause she's been faking it for our plan to work"

Y: "plan? What plan?"

A: "this one" he said waving his gun around

Y: "you're going to kill me? Then what? Run away?"
A: "I'm going to take Lilly and Arial and we're fleeing this dumbass country"

Y: "Lilly has agreed to this?"

A: "of course she's the one who came up with this plan"

Y: "but why?"
A: "because you're a dumbass and you should've know she never wanted you"
Y: "I don't believe that for a second"

Then someone entered the bathroom and was shocked at what he saw. Aman put a mask on his face so the guy wouldn't know who he is and shot me in the arm and leg. I was too shook to move or do anything. Aman hit the stranger in the head with the back of his gun and ran out the bathroom. I should do something, but my brain couldn't seem to work. Lilly and Arial! He's going after them! He may hurt them, I have to warn them. I limp out of the bathroom and what I see breaks my heart in half. There was Lilly holding Arial's hand and running away with Aman. "LILLY!!!! NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!" I screamed after them. I guess it's true she doesn't want me...

Lilly:

I jumped out of bed when I heard Yousef screaming my name and saying no. I thought something had happened to Arial or someone broke into my apartment, but there was nothing. I look at Yousef who was sleeping right next to me and see that he's covered in sweat and is shaking. He must be having a nightmare, poor thing. I tried waking him up by shacking him a little but nothing worked. So I ended up hitting him in the chest and he finally woke up.

L: "hey. It's okay Yousef, I'm right here. Its fine. You're okay. It was just a nightmare"

Y: "what? Nightmare?........... oh, thank god"

L: "what happened? You scared the shit out of me"

Y: "I'm sorry I didn't mean too, but like you said it was just a nightmare and I don't want to talk about it"

L: "no"
Y: "no?"

L: "I opened up to you even though my brain was telling me not too. Now it's your turn, don't leave me out Yousef. I let you in and you must let me in. just tell me please. If we're going to be together then you must tell me everything, this is the only way this can work out."

Y: "it's stupid honestly"

L: "Yousef I told you the truth and was honest with you. If this is going to work out, we have to be honest with each other"

Y: "you're right. My nightmare was you getting shot and you running away with Arial"

L: "huh?"

Y: "you took Arial away from me Lilly"

L: "I'd never do that though. She needs both of us; she WANTS both of us. She wouldn't even let you leave tonight"

Y: "that's true but what will happen when this year is over and we go separate ways? I know for a fact that I won't be able to leave Arial and I know you care for her too"

L: "Yousef why do you always think negatively?! What if we do work out? Then we can both have Arial"

Y: "Lilly, there's something else that happened in my dream"

L: "and what's that?"

Y: "well in my dream I saw that Aman shot me. apparently, you two made a plan to get me out of the picture so you can have Arial to yourself and you can also finally be with him"

L: "WHAT! That's insane Yousef. I haven't seen, herd or talked to Aman for over 6 or 7 years and I sure as hell don't want to get back together with him. I have never got back with any ex and don't plan to start now"

Y: "promise?"

L: "I promise Yousef. If I did I wouldn't have waited 6 years..."

Yousef relaxed a little and I couldn't help but comfort him so I hugged him. I rested my head on his chest and put my arm around him. God why do I always get this strange feeling when I touch him. It's not a bad feeling, the opposite in fact. Get a hold of yourself Lilly.

L: "Yousef"

Y: "yeah?"

L: "I want you to promise me something as well"

Y: "and what's that?"

L: "promise me you won't hide how your feeling or what's on your mind from me. we are going to spend a lot of time together and for us to work out we have to be honest with each other"

Y: "okay ill promise but only if you do the same"

L: "I promise to always be honest even though I might not want to sometime and I promise to never leave you out"

Y: "and I promise to also let you in and be honest about my feelings and my thought. Even though I suck at letting people in and seeing the real me, I'll try my hardest. I want this to work out"

L: "I do too"

And with that they both went back to sleep.

Hey everyone!!! sorry i disappeared for a while, i'm back and hopefully wont disappear again. i missed posting and more importantly i missed all of you!! hope you all had a exciting Halloween and maybe ill post a Halloween edition soon ;) 

SHOUT OUT TO Ihascandee, thanks for helping me think of an idea for this part! you da best boo <3

thanks for the love and support, xoxo