party

* after the restaurant surprise party*

Lilly:

I have the greatest friends in the whole world man. Yes, they lied to me and made me worry a little but they just wanted to surprise me and it worked. I didn't think Sarah would actually contact everyone and convince them to play along. Everyone is here celebrating my birthday with me and I couldn't be happier. Ugh I'm so damn lucky! At the moment I'm heading back to my apartment so we can start the real party there and get drunk. Of course I had to Uber back because I knew I would drink at the dinner. Dom is in the front seat and I'm sitting in between Yousef and Swoozie. Yousef and Swoozie are going to stop at their places first then they'll meet us at my apartment. But let me tell you, this has been the longest car ride in my whole life, and I only live ten minutes away from the damn restaurant! And I know why, it's because of Yousef, not only are we squished to each other but the fact that he smells so damn good, plus I can feel his muscles. Ughhhh why, I feel like he came with me just so he can torture me like this. Should I torture him back? I should, maybe just a little, I want him to feel the pain, it's not fair. So I decided to act like I'm looking back at something but instead I just wanted an excuse to get even close to Yousef so that my booty would rub against his thigh. From the Conner of my eye I saw him squirm a little, man this torture thing was fun. We were almost to my apartment, like 3 or 4 minutes, when a group of teenagers walked past our Uber. One of the girls had eye contact with me and I guess another girl saw Yousef and started freaking out. This was the perfect time to torture Yousef some more, so I leaned over and pushed the button so I can roll down the window, I knew that when I leaned over my boob would rub off on his chest and stomach. But then he immediately shifted his seating position and gave me his back. Did I push it a little too far? He started saying hello to the group of people and even took some pictures. There was one girl who freaked out and started crying, I told the Uber driver to pull over because she seemed like a true fan and I didn't want to be rude. Yousef got out so that I could get out and I went straight towards the girl. I gave her a big hug and asked her why she was crying.

"well I love you soo much first of all, and I'm a big yoully shipper and I saw you two in the car together sitting next to each other and I just freaked out a little" she said.

"bahaha, sweetie we're just friends and we're all cheap so we decided to get one Uber and share it"

"rightttt, I believe you, but just so you know this ship wont sink, anyway you're probably busy but before you go can I take picture?"

"sure "

As I got back in the car, Yousef seemed to try putting more space between us. Is he not into me? From watching his vlogs, I could tell he had feelings for me, but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe that's a front he puts on for his viewers. I'm a little worried now.

Yousef:

Oh my god I can't take this no more, why is this damn car ride taking so freaking long. I'm about to get off and get my own damn Uber, Lilly is torturing me but I don't think she's realizing what she's doing and I'm about to die. I just want to take her face in my hands and kiss her so damn hard. But no, I can't, I have a girl waiting for me at home, get a hold of yourself, get it together, were almost to Lilly's place than I have to go pick up Alycia and come back and finish partying. Ugh Lilly why, why do you make things so damn hard for me, why? We finally make it to Lilly's place and her and Dom get out, I promise her I won't be long and give the Uber driver directions to my place. When I get home I see that Alycia is still not ready, and I know why. The whole time I was at the birthday dinner my phone was blowing up with tweets from her replying to her fans.

"Alycia I told you to be done by eight!"

"I'm almost done, chill"

"its 8:15, we're 15 minutes late and don't forget traffic."

"I promise I'll be out in a few minutes, I'm not even going to do my make up properly cuz I don't feel like it"

"ugh girls!"

10 minutes later Alycia walks out looking so damn beautiful.

"so this is what you look like when you're lazy? Damn I wonder what you'd look like if you put in the effort to look cute."

"shut-up, let's go we're late."

"wait hold up"

I grab her by the waist and kissed her. "you really do look beautiful tonight" I said and with that we walked out of my apartment. Yeah I may still have feelings for Lilly but I really like Alycia and she likes me too, that's why she agreed to be with me. As for Lilly I gave her so much chances but she rejected me each time. Maybe it's time to let go, for real this time.

*Later at Lilly's apartment*

Lilly:

I'm still a little shocked that all these wonderful people found time in their day to come and celebrate with me. I can't say it enough but I really am the luckiest girl in the world. Me and Dom were having a conversation about how he won an Oscar and how amazing it was actually attending an award show with all the biggest Hollywood stars. I wish to one day also be invited and attend and who knows maybe even win an Oscar, I should add it to my vision board when I go back home. Just then Yousef walks in and I get this big ass smile on my face. I don't give a freak that everyone will notice my enthusiasm and will think I there's something going on between us because honestly I don't give a freak. I was about to walk up to him and flirt with him but I realized that Alycia was with him. I literally stop mid step; I know they aren't officially dating but at the same time he must have feelings for her if he brought her to my house. She's so damn beautiful, wow Yousef did good. I was about to ignore them and act like I didn't see them come in and I thought to myself why? Am I going to ignore them just because Alycia is was better looking than me? Hello girl love!! So I put my feelings behind me and walked up to them to greet them.

L: "hey! Thank you for coming again lol."

Y: "girl you know I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything, nut yo this is my friend Alycia, Alycia this is Lilly aka superwoman"

L: "hello, nice to finally meet you! "

A: "hi, you too! I'll be honest my twitter fans have sent me so much of your videos and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at anything my whole life! You're seriously amazing"

L: "aww thanks boo, I try. My goal is to make a video that will allow people to forget about their problems for like three minutes and make them genuinely laugh"

A: "well I do and I'll be honest there were times when I was down and a fan would send me one of your videos and would tell me to watch it and that video would literally bring my mood up so fast"

L: "well I'm glad you enjoy them. What's your favorite video"

A: "honestly it would have to be the one about periods, it's just so damn relatable and I love it"

L: "yeah I get that a lot, well come on in you guys and join the party. Food is over by the sink and I think we'll be starting flip cup soon"

Yousef:

I can't believe how good Alycia and Lilly are getting along. I'll be honest part of me brought Alycia just so Lilly can be jealous but I guess that's not the case. Wow am I really wasting my time with Lilly when I got a girl like Alycia? What am I doing? Why can't I accept the fact she doesn't want me and never will? Maybe if I put some distance between us I'll eventually forget about her. Speaking of distance, I have to tell Lilly I'm moving back home to be with my family, and Alycia agreed to come with me. The house I bought is finally complete so why should I stay in L.A? I know I'm the one who convinced Lilly to move to L.A. and I promised her if she ever needed me I'll be there but L.A. has seriously broken me and I can't stand feeling depressed every damn day. Life is short and I want to thoroughly enjoy it and I feel like I can do that back home with my family. Here I feel like I live in a hole whereas back home I feel free and most importantly happy. Everyone else knows I'm moving back but I made them promise not to say one word to Lilly because I want to tell her face to face. I waited last second because I knew once I saw that disappointment on her face id change my mind, but I can't have second thoughts this time. Alycia is half way done packing and I don't want to have a change of heart and make her unpack, plus she seems excited about coming with me. When I finally get some alone time with Lilly I'll tell her the news and whatever she says or does will not make me change my mind. Yousef you got this, its time you finally get your happiness back, you deserve it.