YouTube Meeting

Lilly:

I honestly don't want to go to this damn YouTube meeting, but I should. Me and Yousef just dropped off Arial at Simmi place and honestly it pained me to leave her. I feel so protective of her now that I know that she's my responsibility and that her real parents are counting on me and Yousef. To be honest I could tell it also pained Yousef to leave her as well. Plus, Arial didn't make it easy for us to just drop her off and leave; Arial cried, just like when Yousef tried to leave the other night, and begged for us not to leave her. We explained to her that this was an important meeting and that we must go but she still wasn't convinced. She feared that we'd leave and never return, which broke my heart in half. After what seemed like 4 hours we managed to reassure her we'll be back as soon as possible and that we'll bring her a present as well. Then and only then did she allow for us to leave, oh and the fact that Simmi told her she'd watch frozen with her and they can eat all the candy and popcorn they want.

Me and Yousef were on our way to his apartment because the outfit he wanted to wear tonight was in his suit case. Thankfully I choose the outfit I was going to wear before I came here and didn't decide to wait last minute. I wore:

We had about two hours before the meeting so we were in no rush, thank god for that because I totally forgot how much traffic there is in L

We had about two hours before the meeting so we were in no rush, thank god for that because I totally forgot how much traffic there is in L.A. I let Yousef drive my car because I honestly forgot the way to his apartment, it's been five years so don't judge me. The last time I stepped foot into his apartment was five years ago! What!!!! I feel nervous suddenly, I don't know why though...

Yousef unlocks his apartment door and allows me to walk in first.

Y: "ladies first"

L: "thanks.... Wow this place looks like a hurricane hit it!"

Y: "I haven't been here for five years so I'm not shocked"

L: "this place needs a miracle to get it back into shape before your parents show up"

Y: "nope, don't you dare think about it"

L: "what?"

Y: "I know as soon as I leave you alone you'll start trying to clean. The cleaning company Simmi called is supposed to show up any minute so don't bother"

L: "'supposed to' what if they don't"

Y: "then we'll call another company. Your dressed to fancy to be cleaning. Please don't tire yourself trying to"

L: "fine, I'll try but I may organize a thing or two"

Y: "Lilly.........."

L: "okay, okay"

Y: "alright so um make yourself at home while I take a quick shower. I promise not to be long"

And with that he walked into his room. I took that as a chance to look around, the last time I was here Lauren and Alex had been dating for a few months and were in that 'I can't keep my hands off you' stage of relationships. I miss them so damn much; Lauren was like a sister to me not just a friend. I look at the portraits he has hung up and realize one of them was of me and him. Why would he have this hung up?