The Task PT:2

Lilly:

Am I really going to do this, I thought to myself as I sat in Aman's Camry two houses down from my own house. Aman told me to sit still until he gave me the single.

Would Aman really hurt Arial if I didn't go through with his plan? How will Yousef react? What will happen to me and Arial after this task is done? All these questions and no answers.

After a while I was l still lost in thought when my phone vibrated, it was Aman, and it was time.

I got out of the car trying to think of a way to satisfy Aman and not destroy Yousef in the process, but there didn't seem to be a way. No matter which way things go someone will get hurt, and I had the honor of choosing who gets hurt, Arial or Yousef?

I walked up my front steps and rang the doorbell. I was expecting Yousef to open the door or maybe sim but instead I come face to face with Alycia.

I can't believe this guy! I'm begin held against my will and worrying about how this task I've been assigned will destroy him but he's already moved on with his ex! I'm going to kill him

"Why are you in my house!" I yelled at her.

"Aren't you supposed to be missing or something?" she said chewing her gum obnoxiously

"Get out of my way. Where the fuck is Yousef," I said as I pushed Alycia to the side and walked in.

I went to the living room but no one was there, I did however see Alycia's jacket on my counter and her shoes weren't by the door like they're supposed to be. I cleaned before I was taken and my house is already messy!

"I can see you've made yourself at home" I said, picking up her jacket and throwing it on one of the couches.

"Where is he? YOUSEF!" I yelled.

Yousef:

Simmi and me were in my office going through Alycia's apartment security footage, that she managed to get somehow, but there didn't seem to be anything odd and there was no sign of the red Camry.

"Sim I told you this was useless." I said getting frustrated

"We don't know yet Yousef, the footage was a fail but maybe when we show her Aman's picture she'll know who we're talking about"

"If Lilly was here and saw Alycia in our house shed freak out"

" That's true. She never got around to liking her"

Just then there was a loud bang on the door followed by a familiar sound.

"There's no way..." I said as I opened the door shocked.

Standing in front of me was the last person I'd expect to see.

Lilly:

"Yousef! Open this damn door" I said as I banged on his office door, which flew open at the sound of my voice.

"Lilly.... Lilly?.... Lilly!" Yousef said as he engulfed me in a big hug.

I was so furious with him but I missed his touch so much, and it's only been a day! I hugged him back as hard as I could; this is probably the last time we'll ever hold each other like this. God knows he'll hate my guts after I go through with Amans task.

"I thought I lost you..." Yousef said into my hair

"I'm fine," I said as I let go of him trying to put some distance between us. If I don't then god knows I won't be able to get through this task