Close Call...

*the next day*

Lilly:
I'm soooooo tired I can't even breath. It was so hard to wake up this morning, my body hurt in places I didn't even know could hurt. Disney world sure does drain all your energy. Yousef was in the shower and I was making pancakes with Arial. We had a lot planned today, and I wasn't looking forward to any of it. all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch a movie and cuddle with Yousef and Arial. Is that too much to ask for? Anyway, so today me, Yousef, Tina, and all my brother in-laws plus their wives were all going on a hike. Me and walking for more than a mile is not possible, so I already hated how the day was going to go. ugh just thinking about the trial we were supposed to go on tired me out. I wish Arial could come with us, she'd make the hike funnier and she would love the view plus she needs to go out more. But it'll be hard to explain to everyone why she's always around us, yesterday at Disney we managed to make up a lie and say that she's been wanting to go to Disney for so long and begged to come to us and everyone believed us. It was a really close call and I don't think I can lie much longer, it's getting harder and harder to make up lies that are believable.

"Lilly where's the shampoo?" Yousef screamed from the bathroom. Since we haven't really had that much time to fully move in we were still short on supplies, like shampoo. "check my washroom" I yelled back. I would go give it to him but my hands were full and I couldn't leave Arial alone in the kitchen.

Y: "can you get it for me? I'm naked"

L: "sorry babe but my hands are full."

Y: "well wash your hands and go get it please"

L: "no can do"

Y: "LILLLLYYYYY!! I'll get the floor wet"

L: "it'll dry up in a few minutes"

Y: "ugh forget it, I'll just wash my hair with body wash"

I busted out laughing and just as I was about to wash my hand and go give him the shampoo, someone rang the doorbell. Who would come this early in the morning? I go open the door and was shocked to see my parents standing there. ARIAL!! How am I going to explain this to them now?

Yousef:

So, Lilly wanted to play games huh? I can believe she won't give me the damn shampoo!! My bald head won't be smooth if I don't wash it with shampoo, but I really don't want to walk to the other side of the house to Lilly's room. why did I say yes to having separate rooms? I know why I said yes, its cause I'm a gentleman and it was the right thing to do. Lilly still wasn't ready for us to truly be together yet, physically I mean. Just as I was about to put body wash on my head I thought of a genius way to get my payback. I know Lilly gets shy and turned on when I'm shirtless so I put a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. Two can play at this game Lilly Singh.

"Lilly, you're going to wipe all this water since you wouldn't give me the shampoo" I screamed. Just as I turned the corner I immediately regretted leaving the bathroom, should've just used the damn body wash. there I was with only a towel covering half my body and there was Lilly's family with shocked expressions staring at me. I was too shocked to move, what do I do? I look at Lilly who had an evil look in her eyes, she lifted one eyebrow smiled. That little...

LM{Lilly's mom}: "Lilly! go get your husband some clothes"

L: "he can get his own clothes, plus he's not done showering"

LM: "don't talk back just go"

Y: "its fine I'll get them myself" I said and walked away but I could still hear Lilly's mom