Chapter 03

"Sorry." Storm said. He looked up and his eyes widened.

"Its okay." The girl he had bumped into said as she rubbed her head.

"Jill?" He said surprised. She then looked at him and a smile grew on his face.

"Storm!" She said with a happy expression.

"What are you doing here?!?" He said as he hugged her. Little did he know sitting on a bench sat Nashi and Gale watching.

"I came to live with my Grandma... My mum died.." She said as she hugged him a little tighter.

"Its okay. She's in a better place now.." He said as he patted her head trying to make her feel a bit better.

"Thanks. Hey Storm there's the festival coming up would you like to go.. Before I moved here my mom was gonna come but then she.. Died.." She said as she looked down a bit and sighed.

"Yeah I'll go." He says with a smile. She smiled as she looked at him.

"You wanna go for a walk." He says with a smile, Jillian took the offer as she held onto his arm. Nashi and Gale were following as they walked. Time flew by quickly. Storm and Jillian explored. Nashi was stress eating as she watched then in jealousy. Gale watched as Nashi ate.

"Thanks Storm it was fun being with you here." She says as she laid her head on his shoulder. He smiled.

"Yeah dont mention it." He says as he looks at her. She looked at him and then...

((TO BE CONTINUED!! WHAT DO YA THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!?))

<Finish Editing>