Chapter 21

Storm took them to his room.

"Red for the Dragneels. Grey and White for the Redfoxes. Yellow for Nova. Silver for Fernandez's. Black for Yuki. S.X and Jill can have.. Er.. The light blue ones. Oh and Silver I guess he can have the blue one. And I guess Aku can have... This?" Storm said. Sylvia and Rin were trying to listen but it all went silent after Storm left through his window. He made his way to Igneel house. He knocked on his door and he answered.

"What do you want Fullbuster." He said as he stood at the door way.

"I need to use your fathers fire room." He said. Igneel shrugged.

"Come on." Igneel said as they both made their way to the room.

"Well you can go." Storm said. Igneel shrugged and left. Storm spent hours and hours.

"I finished!" Storm said as he went up stairs with a crate filled with liquids. Igneel and Nashi looked at him.

"Oh wow.. Have you gone full on nerd Popsicle!" Igneel said as he pictured him with glasses and everything.

"No. Here drink this." He said as he gave Nashi and Igneel red liquid. It was glowing and in liquid form it looked like lava. They hesitated and drank it. They both passed out and fell on the couch.

"Welp... I'll be back later." He said. He left. When he walked outside the sun was setting. He ran to Nova's house then.

"Here drink this please!" Storm said as he gave her a yellow glowing liquid with sparks around it. She passed out at the door. Storm sighed and dragged her inside to the couch.

"I'll be back later." He said. Then he went to the Redfoxs' home.

"Gale! Ryujin!" Storm said as he entered the house. Levy had opened the door. Gale came down while Ryujin was on the couch.

"Here take this." He said. Gale smiled.

"Aww yeah! Shots!" She whisper shouted and drank it. Ryujin shook his head and drank it as well. They passed out as well.

"I'll be back later?" He said as he walked out. He then went to the Fernandez home.

"Rose! Reiki here you guys take~ woah!" Storm said as he tripped and splashed some on Rose's clothes and on Reiki's hands.

"Sorry. There's still some left. Here." Reiki and Rose grabbed the cups and drank the rest. The both fainted. They were too heavy to carry so Storm left them there. He then went to see Yuki who's usually hangs out with Jillian and StormX so he went to see them at there hide out.

"Guys! Hey! Yuki! Drink this." He said as he gave Yuki the black Liquid that looked like nothing but darkness and shadows. He then gave Jillian and StormX the light blue ones. Yuki passed out. Jillian and StormX drank it. And something different happened. They both started glowing just like Storm did when he uses his powers. Then they disappeared.

"Woah.. Jillian.. S.X?" He said.

"Storm! WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THAT DRINK!" Storm heard Jillian's voice in his head.

"Woah.. Are you guys in my brain?" He said to them.

"Yeah. Seems like it." S.X said as he looked at some things in Storms memories.

"Well let me see if I could take you guys out." He said. He then thought really hard about Jillian and S.X then they both started forming back on the ground.

"Wow. Thanks for that. So are you gonna have to keep doing that?" Jillian said as she tilted her head.

"It seems we belong in his head now." S.X said. Jillian looked back at Storm who wasn't there. He had already left and went to see his brother.

"SILVER!" Storm yelled as he was at a small apartment. Silver opened the door and looked at him with tired eyes.

"What do you want." He said. Storm put the drink in front of him.

"Here." He said. Silver picked it up and looked at it. Then drank it. He immediately fell to the ground and was fast asleep.

"Well time to go home." He said.

"Or.. I can stay here." He said as he dragged Silver in the apartment an to his room and struggled to get him in his bed.

"Good night." Storm said with a smile. He laid on the couch then got back up when he realized he forgot to check on everyone afterward. He sighed and shrugged. Then he popped back up.

"Aku." He said he took his brothers keys and ran to Akus house. He was to tired to say anything so he just stuffed the drink down his mouth. Nothing happened to Aku. So he shut the door Storm took a cab back and nearly fell asleep. He then ran back to his brother apartment and plopped down on the floor and just fell asleep.

[Editing Finished]