Chapter 06

"So class today we will be........" The teacher stood there explaining everything while a couple students listened others wondered into Lala Land!

"Uhm... Mr. Dragneel! Can you please come up a solve the equation! Cause real men are smart but STRONG!!" The teacher said knowing he hasn't listened.

"Er.. Yeah.." He said he then stood up and started walking until.

"Oops." Storm said as he tripped him. Igneel glares at Storm. Storm glared back.

"You looking for a fight Ice-Pop!" Igneel said.

"I dunno depends if I have competition. And from the looks of it I dont!" He says as he smirks.

See Storm remember Igneel because Igneel and him met a year before Storm met Nashi so he basically lost his memory the year he met Nashi. Back to le story!!

"IVE GOT MORE MUSCLE THEN YOU SNOWMAN!" Igneel said as he showed his muscle. All the girls started nosebleeding.

"OH YEAH! I BET IVE BEEN WORKING OUT MORE THAN YOU HAVE!" Storm said as he rolled up his sleeves.

"REAL MEN DONT SHOW MUSCLES REAL MEN FIGHT!! TO THE DEATH!!!" The teacher said. Everyone looked at him and then started chanting.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Everyone said. Storm picked up a chair. Igneel picked up a chair then they started throwing furniture at each other. But then three people entered the classroom no one noticed but everyone felt the deathglares burning there souls. They all stopped and looked around there eyes all widened when they saw Rosemary and Erza death glaring at everyone. In back of them was Mrs. Dreyar who had a sweet smile waving.

"SIT DOWN NOW!" Erza yelled. Storm and Igneel were too busy fighting they hadn't noticed everyone else scattered to there seats scared for their lives. Rosemary then went up to them and smacked both of them in there heads really hard and knocked them on the ground.

"Seats NOW!" Rose yelled. The bell then rang everyone scattered out. Storm and Igneel tried to run but Erza grabbed them and said.

"You too have detention this whole week! You need to learn to get along! Do you understand me." She stared at both of them. They both nodded.

"We understand!!!" They both said. They shook each others hands.

"I'm sorry Storm!" Igneel said as he looked at Erza with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry too! I hope we could be friends!" Storm said as he did the same. They put there arms around each others shoulder and ran out the room. When they were out they glared at each other as they walked to lunch.

<Finish Editing>