Chapter 31

They looked at the kids. Sora jumped a bit as she just saw them all staring at her. She ran behind Rose shyly. Then they all stared at Lixan. He noticed and glared at all of them. They all jumped. Reiki smiled as he jumped and laughed.

"I like this kid." He said as he went up to him and ruffled his hair.

"It was really her idea to do this. She just asked me to help her." Lixan said.

"Okay! Whatever get moving!" Rose said.

"Aye!" They all said as they started to run backstage with the two kids.

"So guys maybe we should start with a solo. Nashi would you mind?" Rose said as they all looked at her. Nashi gulped.

"Yeah I'll do it." She said nervously. Storm put his arm around her.

"I know you can do this." He said with a smile. She smiled. They handed her the mic. They all went to what they were going to be playing. Nashi stood in the front and waited. She had her back on the audience.

"Found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away. Something pulled me back. The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say. What you always used to say. But it's written in the sky tonight."

Nashi had her back still against the crowd. She thought about everything that happened this year. When she began singing it all had more feeling in it.

"So I won't give up. No I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong. Even if it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe. Someone's watching over me."

"Seen that ray of light. And it's shining on my destiny. Shining all the time. And I wont be afraid. To follow everywhere it's taking me.

"All I know is yesterday is gone. And right now I belong. To this moment to my dreams."

At that point all of them started singing as Nashi took the lead.

"So I won't give up. No I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong. Even if it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe. Someone's watching over me."

The lights went out and they started to glow as the song got more and more louder.

"It doesn't matter what people say. And it doesn't matter how long it takes. Believe in yourself and you'll fly high. And it only matters how true you are. Be true to yourself and follow your heart."

It all started slowing down with the lights still out.

"So I won't give up. No I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong. Even if it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe."

Then it all got more louder and exciting.

"That I won't give up. No I won't break down. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong. Even when it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe. That someone's watching over. Someone's watching over. Someone's watching over me."

Then Nashi started singing alone again.

"Someone's watching over me." Everyone cheered loudly. Nashi was a little startled and jumped. She was the the edge and almost fell but the people in the front pushed her back up. She smiled as she turned around. She bowed along with the others. The curtains closed.

"Awesome! Great job Nashi!" Rose said. Then they all quickly got into position. Nashi and Storm were in the front facing each other.

"You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song."

Storm sung as he looked at Nashi. Nashi's eyes nearly got watery. But then she realized it was her turn.

"With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes upon the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes."

She sang as she looked at him. It went silent. The light went out again they all started glowing and the crowd smiled as they watched.

"Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song."

They sang. They then got louder and smiled at each other.

"You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear."

They sand together. Nashi then stopped and Storm then sang.

"Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole."

Storm sang by himself.

"Without you, I've got no hand to hold."

Nashi sang alone.

"Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song."

They both sang as they got more quiet and closer at the end. As they looked at each other they ended up inches away. Then they kissed. The light went on and everyone watched them. They took pictures. Nashi and Storm departed. They blushed as they both realized that everyone was taking pictures and cheering. They looked away from the crowd and each other. Time passed by quickly as everyone talked about the music the singers to be exact. When Storm and Nashi talked it'd be really awkward.

<Editing Finished>