Chapter 07

Its been two months. Nashi and Storm have become best friends in this time. He still goes out with Jillian who is majorly jelly when she sees them hanging out. Igneel and Storm have to take friendship activities every Friday after school. Storm has become a popular person thought out the months as well as made new friends. And our story begins.

"Storm! You wanna go to the school festival with me!" Jillian said. Storm turned around and smiled slightly.

"Hey! I'm going with Nashi but your welcome to come with us!" He said. Jillian stopped and noticed Nashi right behind him. She frowned and got jealous.

"Its fine I'll just go with one of my other friends. He's in a upper class. See ya later!" She said hiding her jealousy. She went to the advanced students area and waited until.

"Storm!" She said with a smile.

"Its StormX!" He said to her as he looked at her. She smiled and clamps her hand together in front of her.

"StormX do you want to go to the school festival with me?!" She said with hope in her eyes. He thought and nodded. She smiled and grabbed his arm then he thought again.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked her. His face was a bit blank.

"Yeah.. But he decided to go with his friend.." She said as she put her head a little down. He looked at her in confusion.

"Is it a girl?" He asked. She nodded then looked up.

"But I don't care! I bet he just wants attention.. Now come on!" She said with a fake smile and started running while holding his hand. He did a small smile and ran with her. They immediately started hanging out and getting a long.

Meanwhile.

"Storm ya wanna go to the park with me, Igneel and Gale?" Nashi says with a smile. He nods with a grin. They all meet up in front of the school. Nashi and Storms hands would touch lightly. Igneel would glare at them while he held Gales hand. When they were at the park they all laid in the field. Nashi next to Storm. Gale next to Nashi. Igneel next to Gale. Each boy was on the ends and the girls in the middle.

"So Storm are you getting better?" Nashi said as she remember Gale told her he had lost his memory in an accident.

"Not really.. You think me and Jill are getting further from each other.." He says as he looked up. Nashi didn't say anything.

"A little! Did you here she's hanging with the other new guy StormX! He looks exactly like you just taller and in an advanced class!" Gale says. Storm smiles a chuckled.

"Why are you smiling?" Nashi says.

"Because back where it was just me and Jill I was her only best friend everyone else would either laugh at her, pick on her, or just talk about her. But I was that one awkward kid that didn't know anything. She was my first friend and I was hers. Now that she's found someone new.. I'm happy for her." He says with a smile. They all took small glances at him raising an eyebrow.

"So are you gonna break up with her?" Igneel says. Nashi looked away as Gale closed her eyes smirking.

"Yeah. I think her and StormX would be better than me and her. And plus..." He stopped everyone looked at him curiously. Gale bit her lip with a smile.

"I like someone else." He says Nashi stared at him. Storm noticed and looked at her back with a smile then winked. She blushed and looked away with a slight smile.

<Finish Editing>