Chapter 24

"I-I'm so sorry.." She said as she watched him wince in pain. The others ran to him. She stood there.

"It wasn't me I swear.. I never ment for this to happen." She says as she fell to her knees and cried.

"She's too soft. She would never do what she needs to." The women said as she left the scene.

Nashi sat there.

"He would never forgive me for this." She said as she ran out of the school and into the woods. She sat in a tree and didnt move.

Storm was taken to the hospital. His injuries were to bad for them to help him there. He was in the hospital for few days. Within those days Nashi would stay put in the woods. Igneel tried to persuade her to come and see Storm at the hospital but she always denied. After a week in the hospital Storm was able to leave. He didn't talk. He didn't eat. He seems out of color and depressed. Igneel and the group tried to get him yo go see Nashi. But he always said no. He didn't want to see her. As much as we wanted to see him. She knew he'd just get mad at her. Storm started going to school the next week.

"Storm! Your back!" Gale, Yuki, Aku, and Reiki said as they were the first to greet him.

"Hey guys." He said with a smile.

"Great to see ya back I wish I could stay but Rose called for me." Reiki said.

"Same for me." Aku said.

"Weird.. She called for me too. I guess its really important." Gale said. She started think and wondered off to find Rose. Reiki and Aku ran after her when they noticed she was going the wrong way.

"So are you still gonna do the thing at ts dance with us?" Yuki said as her and Storm walked together.

"I dont think I'm going to the dance." He said as he looked down.

"Well Nashi will be lonely." Yuki said.

"I'm put a note in her locker.. Tell her I didn't want to go with her anymore." He said. Yuki looked at him.

"So your that mad at her..." Yuki said. Storm stayed quiet.

"But I think you should still go. If you want I'll go with you!" She said with a friendly smile. Storm looked at her.

"I'll think about it." He said as he walked. Yuki smacked his back lightly.

"Cheer up! Your going to the dance! It won't be fun without you!" She said with a big grin. Storm looked at her and smiled.

"Okay. I'll go with you. But what about Ryujin?" He said. She thought.

"I'll talk to him and see if he'll go with Nashi. So nobody's lonely!" She said. Storm smiled.

"Okay." He said. Then the bell rang.

"Well catch ya later Fullbuster!" She said as she ran to her class and waved. He smiled and waved back as he walked to his.

"Nashi. You want to go tot he dance with me." Ryujin said to Nashi as he sat in the empty set next to her. Storm was in front of him. Storm was sleeping so Ryujin didn't mind.

"Uhm. Yeah I'd love to." She said with a smile. Ryujin ruffled her hair.

"Alright. Just as friends thoe." He said with a smile as he walked away. She nodded.

"Okay! Class is in session!" The substitute said as he walked in.

"Hi mum!" Gale said as she waved. Levy waved back. Then levy looked at Storm.

"Mr. Fullbuster! Please wake up!" She said. Storm picked his head up and looked at her. She looked at him.

"Was it that bad?" Levy said as she noticed some of the big band aids on his cheek, forehead, arms, and she could see but she knew that there would be one across his chest. Storm stayed quiet and looked at her.

"I want to speak to you after class please." She said. Storm nodded.

~Time skip~

"Storm. What happened to you." She said as she looked at him with worried eyes. Storm sat in a chair in front of her desk.

"It was nothing really." He said. She looked at him.

"Don tell me that. It can't be nothing if you got all of this. Tell me what happened." She said. He sighed.

"The fire that was on the school last week. I got burned by it. It burned my clothes that's how I got it on my chest an arms. And then for a moment I felt like that flame burned right through me. It hurt a lot. But not as much as how much that flame was hurting at that point." He said. He got up and walked to the door and stood there.

"I guess the things that happened to that flame were to much. And everything came out." He said as he looked at Levy then left. Levy didn't understand but had tears.

"Sounds like a beautiful poem..." She said as she cried and thought about it.