Afterwards

After Nashi and Storms surprise Nashi's family were already packing. They had a little party that everyone went to.

"Natsu. You never told Juvia why your leaving?" Juvia said as she looked at him. He looked at her.

"Because we've lived our whole lives here and we thought maybe we should ho out and explore some day. When Lucy had a big business change. We decided to go to where the business is." He says with a grin. Gray, Lucy, and Erza walked over to them. Natsu put his arm around them.

"I guess this is see ya later! My friends!" Natsu said as he made a big grin.

"Natsu I'm going with you.." Lucy said as she chuckled. He chuckles nervously.

"That's right." He said as they all chuckled.

Meanwhile.

The kids were all sitting on the roof.

"I guess this is it. My last day here." Nashi said as she was laying next to Storm.

"Ive only been here for a couple of months.. And your already leaving." He says as they all looked up.

"Your coming back right?" Gale asked as she was laying with Igneel.

"Well it all depends on weither they move the company moms working at now." Igneel said as he shrugged. Nashi looked at Storm.

"I promise I'll find you." He said as he smiled. She smiled back.

"I'll send you a post card every time I go somewhere new." She said. He nodded.

"Nashi! Igneel! Come on were leaving!" Natsu called out. Nashi sighed as did Igneel. Storm kissed Nashi's cheek.

"See ya later." He said. Gale gave Igneel a kiss before he jumped off the roof.

"Bye." She said as she let go of him. He smiled and waved as he jumped off the roof. Everyone wanted them leave to the airport. They waved. As soon as they were out of sight everyone left.