Chapter 16

Its been a couple days. Storm hasn't talked to Nashi since the day she kissed Aku. She wasn't comfortable with not talking to him. But she had done it so nothing would get worse. Until~

"Hey Nashi. So I was thinking! You seem pretty sad so.. How about I have like a guys night out with Storm and figure some things out. Those classes we take after school helped a little." Igneel says lieing about the last part.

"Uh... Sure.." Nashi says with a smile. Igneel makes a toothy grin and puts a thumbs up.

"I'll try my best!" He says sounding like he was looking forward to it.

'Really all I want is to see Nashi happy.'

Igneel thinks to let you know why he's doing this.

~Time skip~

"Storm! Ma bro! Storm Fullbro! What's up!" Igneel says trying to not add a rude comment in it.

'Popsicle, ice-stripper, snowman!'

He thinks instead of saying. Storm turned around and looked at him bluntly.

"Are you okay Pyro?" Storm says as he looks at him. Igneel glares at him with a forced smile.

"I'm fine! I was wondering if you want to like have a guys night out." Igneel says bluntly. Storm shrugs and walks away. Igneel then has a tick mark and ran up to him and slapped the back of his head.

"Its a yes or no!" He said. Storm turned around.

"I dont care.. I'll say yes.. But I'm not going to your house. Just saying." He says. Igneel sighs and glares at him.

"Then I'll ask Reiki and we can go to his house." He says. He walks away to find Reiki. Storm walked away.

"REIKI!!!" Igneel yells from across the hall. He saw Reiki walking with a couple people. Reiki looked at Igneel. His group of people kept walking. Reiki started walking towards Igneel.

"Can we hang at your place tonight? Me, and Storm are having a guys night. You can join if you want!" Igneel said acting cheerful. Reiki nods.

"Awesome! See ya tonight." Igneel says. Igneel then ran to class. Reiki shook his head and chuckled.

"The bell hasn't rung yet." Reiki says.

~On the roof~

Nashi looked over at everything. She didn't noticed when Jillian entered.

"Whatch doin'?" Jillian says as she walked up next to her. Nashi jumped a bit and looked. She didn't say anything and she looked away.

"You okay?" She asks as she saw what she did.

"I'm fine.. Just leave me alone please.." Nashi says. Jillian looked at her.

"I have a feeling you dont like me?" She said as her eye twitched. Nashi didn't look at her.

"What's your problem with me?!" Jillian says. Nashi looked at her and sighed.

"You know how.. I was with Storm when you guys were dating.. It made you jealous. And now I see you guys all the time.. He'd rather hang out with you and StormX.... I'm jealous now.." Nashi says as she sat down and hugged her knees. Jillian sat next to her.

"Dont be jealous of Lil old me!" She says with a little smile. Nashi glared at her. Jillian looked at her and giggled.

"I'm just kidding.. Anyways.. Dont be jealous because Storm really likes you.. But now that he's got all his memories back.. I think he's getting more distant from everyone... One time me and Storm were walking to school together.. And he was super annoying.. All he talked about was when you and him were at the bridge as kids." Jillian says as she did a little smile.

"He really misses when you were friends.. But now that you've put him through all this feeling and emotion all while he's just recovered... He's different now." Jillian says. Nashi looked at her as she talked.

'Woah.... They're talking about me.. Theyre actually getting along..'

Storm thought as he listened from behind one of the pipes. Storm was there before everyone. He was just eating an ice-pop and then fell asleep. But woke up to giggling.

"So what do I do.." Nashi says. Jillian looks at her.

"Talk to him.." Jillian says to her. Nashi thinks about it.

"But what if he doesn't want to talk to me.. I almost ruined his sisters relation ship.." Nashi says thinking about what she's did. Jillian tilted her head. Nashi looked at her.

"Long story." She said. Jillian nodded. Then Nashi got up.

"I'll try.." She said as she smiled and put a hand to Jillian. She helped her up and they both walked to class.

"Woah.." Storm says.

((I'm thinking about maybe putting out more Chapters so you guys could have something to read if your interested. And this is like me having a distraction for you guys because guess who's working on the second book of this!! Well enjoy these extra chapters!))

[Editing Finished]