Chapter 22

Everyone woke up that morning but felt different. They felt weird so they hadn't gone to school. Storm skipped school to go see them all near the river behind his house.

"So how yah feeling." Storm said as he sat in the river crisscrossed. Sylvia and Rin were laying down in the grass sleep.

"Well my stomach feels like its burning.. But it doesn't hurt." Nashi said. Igneel nodded in agreement.

"Can you do something with your hands?" He said. They shrugged.

"Try it. Put your hands together and do something." Storm said. Nashi nodded and put her hands together. Then separates them and concentrated. Then a little spark came up which turned into a small flame on her fingers. She smiled and looked at it.

"Good. Igneel your turn." He said. When he looked at Igneel he was sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as he was standing next to a tree on fire.

"Sylvia." Storm said. Sylvia groaned and got up tiredly. She made a water ball and so did storm. They both threw it and put the fire out.

"OK. Next. Nova." Storm said as he looks at Nova. Nova puts her hands together. She points a finger to the sky and lightening comes out.

"Amazing!" Storm said with a smile.

"Rose and Reiki! What can you guys do." Rose looks at Storm. She then manipulated his energy inside him and made him do all sorts of things. Then she messed with the crystal inside him.

"Okay! That hurts!" Storm said as he clenched his chest. She smiled then stopped.

"Okay Reiki." He said as he looked at Reiki. Reiki smiled and shot a huge power beam out of his hands which made the tress all fall down in a straight line.

"Very.. Uh... Very destructive." He said to him as he looked at it all.

"Does anyone have.. Nature powers?" He said as he looked at them. They were quiet

"Redfoxes. Your up." Storm said. Ryujin went up. He put his hands together and then his arms started to turn into iron.

"Awesome!" He said. Ryujin quietly stepped back and turned back to his original form. Gale then went up. Her hands turned to iron too. But then she said a couple whispers and light started to shoot out.

"Awesome! Next is Yuki... Uhh
.. Where's Yuki?" He said as he looked around. Yuki giggled but he didn't know where it was coming from. She then grabbed his leg from under as she was in his shadow. He jumped and pulled his leg.

"Pretty cool right!" Yuki said as she got out of the shadows. Storm looked at her as she smiled. He stepped back into the water and sat down.

"That was indeed cool!" He said. She smiled. Then he looked at Silver.

"Your turn big bro." He said. Silver stepped up and had a still tired expression. He pointed his hands at Storm and shot snow out of his hands to freeze the river he was successful. Storm frowned.

"Igneel can you unfreeze this." Storm said. Igneel nodded. Then he put flames all over it. While he was doing that Storm looked at Aku.

"Your turn." Aku gulped and went in front of everyone. He then went to Storm and whispered in his ear.

"What do you mean you can't do anything.." Storm whispered back.

"Nothing happened when you gave me that thing." He whispered. Storm handed him something he had in his pocket.

"Well take this. I made it so anyone won't fall asleep after they taste the crystal liquid inside." He whispered. Aku took it and looked at everyone who was just staring at him.

"Okay try it now." Storm said. Aku put his hands together and a beam of pure bright light came out. Storm smiled.

"Well then that's settled. Looks like its all good." He said. They all nodded. He looked at Nashi who seemed to be not as happy.

"You okay Nashi?" Storm said as he went and sat next to her.

"Did you have to do this? What if one day~ never mind." She said as she stood up. Storm stood up with her.

"Everything will be alright. Dont worry!" He said with a smile.

"Are you sure.." She said.

"Yes.. Just promise me you won't go and do something bad with your powers." He said as he looked serious. She nodded.

"I promise." She said.

'What if I did do something bad with it.. He did break a promise and Igneel did say give him a taste of his own medicine.. But what would be the outcome.'

She thought as she was drifting off into space.

[Editing Finished]