Chapter 27

Nashi and Storm hung out most of the school day.

"So are we cool now. Is the past in the past now." Nashi said. Storm nodded.

"Yeah." Storm said. They were in there class.

"Okay guys. Today. Your all gonna see where you'll go when this is over." The teacher said. They looked at him confused.

"Because the dance is tomorrow. They thought maybe people could switch places and help make decorations. Ah yeah. Mr. Fullbuster. Ms. Dragneel. Mr. Redfox. Ms. Redfox. Yuki. Ms. Dreyar. Mr. Fernandez. Please go to the gym." The teacher said. They all got up and walked. Once they were there they saw Rosemary with a girl.

"Hey guys. I have requested you because I wanted to see what you guys wanted to wear for tomorrows dance." She said. The girl looked and wave.

"Ohayo!" She said to them. They all waved.

"This is my friend. She and her mom own the place where they sell the best clothes here!" Rose said as she smiled looked and pointed at her.

"So I'm going to take you and were going to leave!" She said as she started walking.

"But what about school?" Nashi said. They all looked at Rose.

"I excuse you all from school already you guys didn't need to come. I did send out a message in your emails." She said. They sheepishly smiled.

"I thought you were kidding." Storm said. They all nodded.

"Well I wasn't now!" She stopped everyone looked at her. She looked at them.

"GO!" She said they all ran out. Roses friend chuckled and ran after them.

<Editing Finished>